Learn to love again

Y/n POV

Walking back to Mondstadt I started to feel nervous. I know that morax said he likes me back but I...
I cant just go up to him and say "OMG I LOVE YOU BARBATOS PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN"
Now that's cringe

How am I even supposed to force him...well Barbatos always loved tricks so why not I trick him into talking to me.
Thinking of a plan would be way too much work, or I'm just lazy.

Hours later and I finally finished it, now we just wait.

Venti's POV
Mm what a nice walk to windrise...no way IS THAT
As I approach what I think I see, stepping closer it is what I see.
The most famous wine the dine winery has ever created, old and vintage (we gone act like the dine winery was there for a min) who could've gave me such a gift.
Picking up the bottle I see a note.
"I'd knew you would enjoy this, many more presents are ahead if you'd go along with my play?
Go to the thousands wind temple maybe you'll find something better or maybe wine is always better no?"

A challenge it is, tho it won't be that hard AWAY WE GOO

I end up at the temple to see a basket of apples?!?
ahHH WHO IS THIS PERSON
I see another note that says
"Wow I didn't think you was this smart, Ehe that was a joke anyways you've found my next gift, now you're trail is not far from me, go along the path of the Cecilias and find me at the top of Starsnatch Cliff, this was a short trip wasn't it"

I did what the letter told me to do, as soon as I see who the person is I turn to leave

No ones POV
As venti walks off y/n runs after him and successfully stops him from running anymore
"Barbatos, no more please stop this"

"Y/n just let go of me and this will all be over eh?"

"No, just talk to me,"
"No y/n,"

"I don't get it why cant you talk, or even see me anymore what wrong with you,"
"Y/n,"

"Stop calling my name and say why, if you would talk we could get rid of this problem,"
".....,"
"TALK TO ME ALREADY,"
"You know what, I am sick and tired of this...and it's the fact that I liked you.."

Those words that came out of y/n's mouth made venti eyes widen in surprise. She likes him back, how could that be. This whole time she cared about him and he pushed her away.
"You know what barbatos-"
"I'm sorry"

"For what being nothing but a coward, you couldn't just talk to me I was your friend. we stayed together, played together, even went to sleep together and you just left me..am I nothing to you or am I just overreacting. Barbatos tell the truth are you scared of something"

"Yes,"
"OF WHAT YOUR NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING JUST TALK TO ME PLEASE..just talk..to me,"

After those words y/n begins to silently cry
"I'm scared to lose you, I've lost everything before and I don't want it to happen again, I like you too but I was afraid to say anything. I thought that if I avoided you, you'll hate me then you'll never want to see me, and yet you came back..every time with some dumb yet smart trick to talk to me. I'm sorry I made you feel this way..I am truly,"

"....you see that's all you had to say, but you'll never lose me Barbatos,"
"But if I do I'll never love again you know that right?"
"Mm not really..people can always learn to love again,"

"Plus if you rejected me morax would've killed you-,"

"WHAT,"
"Ehe nothing to worry about Venti~. Ya name kinda got a ring to it eh?"

"I guess you're right,"

I think I shit my pants
IT WAS A JOKE DAMN

I think I shit my pantsIT WAS A JOKE DAMN