Venti x reader

"Oh my sweet little y/n you don't even understand! The fun you'll have JUST WAIT!"

Currently venti was spending the night (nights...) at your house. Obviously because his broke ass can't afford a simple apartment. But he's become your new roommate.
I mean you couldn't just let your best friend to stay outside in the cold and have nothing to eat? Right?
WRONG YOU DID REJECT HIM FROM LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE

but he ended up staying anyways.

Today you and venti were going to head up to the biggest cliff in Mondstadt.
Doing what? Idk because lord Barbatoes has many surprises.

Unfortunately for you, you're scared of being in very high places.

Sitting on your couch your face all angered from the fact that you are going with venti. You wanted to say no to him but seeing his puppy dog eyes, you just had to say yes.

(I wouldn't tho, y'all stay safe 🙄💅)

Venti was walking around your house doing who knows what when he finally shows up with a straw basket full of food and drinks.
"Y/n we're going to have a picnic.
I made all this food on my own so don't worry about us not being able to afford food!"

You sat up and started to put on your shoes.
You had a simple outfit on. Just a normal white shirt with shorts on. Underneath was stockings because of the cold weather. And some brown boots.

You grabbed the picnic basket from venti.
"You mean YOU won't be able to afford food venti..."

You walked out the door and venti followed along.
nothing much happened on the way there, all it was were just simple conversation.

"Oh stop being such a diluc."
Venti had said to you.
Y'all have made it to the cliff and he began setting up the picnic.
"Why am I being compared to a grown man venti?"

"I mean just look at yourself, all mad cause your scared of heights. It's sad you won't be able to see all the beauty in the sky...."

"Oh hush you!"

You both sat down and had a okay time. From the fact that you didn't want to be there.

The jokes venti made made you better though. From the food he made, it could be better but it was alright to be fair.
"Y/n let's go gliding!"

"But venti..."

"YOULL BE FINEEEE COME ON COME ON"

Suddenly venti took off from cliff and you didn't see him anymore.
"VENTI!?"

"HAHA DONT WORRY IM FINE SEE?"

He began to glide through the wind while laughing. You did admit, it looked fun.
But you didn't really know how to glide anyway.
You slowly walked to the end of the cliff, hesitating to go and scared to fall.
When you felt a push on your back.

You started to scream while falling down.
"VENTI WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"To give you a nice push ya know! :)"

"VENTI I DONT KNOW HOW TO GLIDE."

"...oh"

"DONT OH ME COME SAVE ME STUPID"

Venti glided down as fast as he could to save you.
Just when you were about to hit the water he caught you.
Tho you guys fell in the water anyways.

You swam to shore and started yelling at the bard.

"This is why I DIDNT want to go...I could've died!"

"HAHAHAAHAHA THAT WAS FUN"

"And you're laughing!"

"Calm down you didn't die and this was  really fun! I had a great time!"

"Well I didnt."

Venti got up and held out his hand.
"Well why don't we do something that you like that I don't to make you feel better? Is that good?"

"Ima adopt a cat."

"WHAT"

After the whole mess you and venti cleaned up the picnic and went home.

"Ahhhhh what a nice day this was~"

"Venti get up and take a shower you stink and we've been in the ocean."

"FINEE"

After he took a shower you got in and took one as well.
When done you and venti ate some leftover food from yesterday and you went up to your room for bed.
And venti took the guest bedroom.

Of course you're still gonna get a cat.
:)

Um WHAT I AINT NEVER CRIED BEFORE
MY AIRPODS DIED WHILE I WAS IN THE CAR
AND AND
I FORGOT THE CASE FOR IT AT HOME AHHH 😭😭