Venti x reader

IM BACK YAY

"HEY Y/N COME ON THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START"

Today was the day that your friends took you to see a musical in the middle of town. Many people arrived and the singer/musicians were setting up.

You didn't really care for all the loud sounds, but if the song was good just maybe you'll do a small dance. Nothing too big that'll catch other's attention. Apparently it was normal for the people of Mondstadt to party and have fun. People would sing and drink, it was kinda like everyone was friends and nothing could ever go wrong.

When it was time for a festival all sorts of people gathered around town. Lots of businesses like Angles Share and Good Hunter would make loads of mora.
Today was the first time you actually went to a festival, the ones u have been too weren't really in a city but a small village that wasn't as popular.

You and your friends noticed that more people show up, meaning that the show  is about to start.
Suddenly a large crystal fly flows by in a ever calm matter getting the attention from people.
Everyone looked up as it's wings flowed in the wind, until it bursted like a firework and there appears a bard that is well known around Mondstadt.

"The boy that likes to drink wine?"
"A horrible thief"
"Barbatos?"
No it was none other than venti the bard standing in the hands of barbatos.
The other musicians gather around a slowly play a rhythm. It was low and steady like a jazz song and the bard at the top starts to tell a story.
(Bro I literally dont know what story to tell so please don't die from it, idk what to put so a song idk?)

The bard stood up and began to sing his story.
"There once was a ship that put to sea, the name of the ship was the Billy of Tea, the winds blew up, her bow dipped down, oh blow my bully boys blow"

The bard jumped down and the musicians start to play a beat that was suited for the song to get the spirits of people higher.
"Soon may the wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum!
One day, when the tonguing is done we'll take our leave and go"

The people began to sing along with venti and everyone were having the best time.
Everyone danced and cheered, partying to the sun rise. It was a day to remember. But enough about that.

After the show was done people began to walk the streets with friends still wanted to party the night away.

You being the person you are, somehow got lost from your friends. They were only walking in a straight line so how...
You ran trying to find your friend but you hand fan into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're...going."
The bard looked at you confused when you were crying.
"I CANT FIND MY FRIENDS"
You stayed down in defeat as the boy got on his knees and patted your back with sympathy.
"Hey hey it's okay! I can help you find them dont worry, for I know these streets like the back of my hand lady!"

You looked up at him and said thanks.
"Don't mention it, now let's go"
The bard got up and held his hand out for you, to which obviously you took and you both began looking for your friends.
The search was tiring...
You both had looked everywhere and at this point you'd just give up and sleep on the streets the bard so called knew.

"Hey by the way...my names y/n, just wanted to tell the person that's helping me,"

"I'm venti the bard and uh it doesn't look like we'll find your friends anytime soon. Hey I know what! Come with me to Angles Share maybe we could get a drink together then find them!"

"I'm not old enough to drink venti."

"oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry."

You two kept walking and walking until you decided to sit down for a minute with venti.
It was late at night by now. You could say it was maybe 2am? Maybe 1am.

You yawned and just sat there not talking or anything.
Your eyes began to feel heavy as you head slowed leaned to the boy beside you.
(It would've been funny if you leaned on the wrong person 💀💀)

You head laid on ventis shoulders and he just smiled at you. He also laid his head on your head and you both took a nap.

You later woke up to the sound of someone calling your name.
"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET LOST WE WERE WALKING IN A STRAIGHT LINE"
"Y/N!"

You turn and see your friends now running towards you.
"Omg y/n! Don't walk off without us again!"

"I'm glad your safe you could've been kidnapped!"

"You guys Im so happy you all found me I WAS CRYING AND EVERYTHING"

"WHOS THAT!"
They all looked at the boy sleeping beside you. You told them that it's the bard who preformed and that he tried to help you find your friends and all.
Your friends whispered to each other about how you just found a boyfriend, but you didn't really think of it.

You took ventis arm and rapped it around you neck so that you could hold him up.
"Wha Huh is it morning already..."

"No venti I'm just taking you to my place, my friends are here Btw"

Unfortunately he didn't hear your words and just fell asleep on your arms. Who knew someone this small was VERY heavy.
Your friends ended up take you back to your place because you forgot where it was.

Everyone said goodnight and you placed venti on your couch with a pillow, blanket, and a cup of water because why not and let him sleep.
You walked up to your bed and did your late night routine, to later fall asleep on your bed.
What a night you had.

UGH I FEEL LIKE THE ENDED WAS RUSHED
it was
IM SLEEPY OKAY ITS 2:19AM
I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW BUT I CANT SLEEP HELP😭😭

Also I think this is the only kinda long fanfic I ever wrote yay me 🤷‍♀️