PART 1:Childe x Reader

Tw⚠️⚠️⚠️: rape, violence, abuse
Dw childe DIDNT do anything just read it and see what happens damn leave me ALONE....

It was so cold. You fingers were turning red. Your eyes were dry and could freeze at any time.
You haven't eaten anything. The headache you had was pounding in your head you couldn't hear anything.

Walking in a blizzard as your wounds stained the white snow with red.
But had you not left your hometown, who knows what would've happened to you.

Flash back~~

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE"

"You're nothing but a whore"

"Clean this up for me bitch or you'll regret it"

Your family...how lovely they are.
Isnt this how family is supposed to be? I mean this is the only way people would treat you. As if you're not human.
Your father did things that couldn't be spoken of. Your mother? Call you a whore for messing with her husband.
You sisters worked you like a maid. Though you thought this was normal.

One day your father invited some "friends" they were drinking and your sisters were at school.
Your mother was out doing who knows what probably cheating but it doesn't matter.
"GO GET ME A DRINK BITCH"

you went into the kitchen and got multiple drinks out for the grown men to drink. (Let's say you age is between 16-22 same age as childe ugly ass idfk)

"hOW ABOUT YOU SHOW US A GOOD TIME GIRLY"

One of your dad friends says. You protested on the idea.
But it was no use.
You yelled and pleaded to your father.
Tears ran down your face as the men got closer.
"Strip." Was all your father said.

You soon started to freak out and took one of the glass bottles.
You hit your father against his head as glass and blood fall to the ground.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN" and you kept hitting him and hitting him till he was no longer alive.
He was already dead but your anger went over the top.
You kept hitting him till the blood covered your white dress.
Your fathers friends then began to hit you just like you did your father trying to kill you.

You mother had pulled up to your house and ran towards you.
"YOU BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO! WHAT HAPPENED"
As your mother was crying  and the men were trying to explain what happened you took this time to run.

You ran out the door forgetting the fact that you need shoes and ran for you life.
Your mother saw this and grabbed her gun.

She fired 6 shots, 4 of them passing you, one in your leg, one in your arm. It hurt and it hurt really bad.
From the beating you got and the bullets in your body.
You kept running till it was night and it started to snow, soon leaving a blizzard...

Present

You were now walking into nowhere in the darkness. Basically half dead from blood loss and freezing to death. You thought that it was over for you. after what had happened, who would even come to save you.

Your eyes full of tears but unable to cry. Everything started to be blurry and you lost consciousness.
Luckily a light appeared in the darkness but you don't remember anything else.

???: Hey do you think she's awake?

???:get away from her you'll ruin her sleep.

???:are you sure that's a girl brother?

???: now settle down, give her some space. Come on.

You heard these voices as they walked out the door. The environment felt warm. You can hear the burning of a wood wick from a candle.
You slowly opened your eyes to see your arms in bandages and you were laying in a soft bed.

The room looked to have little to no furniture in it. It was probably a guest bedroom. It only had a bed, a nightstand with a small lamp, the window and a small plant were the only things visible.

"where..am I"
You said to yourself.
Looking around the room you tried to lift yourself up, but the pain held you down.
Did someone save you? If so who?

You thought your life was over, you had given up and didn't care if you died.

You sat on the bed as the door opened showing a man with orange hair and a small boy with the same color hair. You assumed that's either his brother or son.
???: Well I see you're awake, you were pretty wounded back there.

You looked at the man as he walked close to you with a bowl of soup. The little boy ran towards you and jumped on the bed.

???: HEY LADY WHEN YOUR BETTER CAN WE PLAY?

???: Get off the bed you're gonna hurt her!

You looked at the boys in confusion.
As the boys started to slower argue with each other you started to slowly leave the bed. But because of your arm and leg you tripped and fell off the bed.

???:Omg are you okay Miss?

You picked up yourself holding your lower back from the fall and began to step backwards.

???:hey talk to me? Do you need paper or something?

Y/n: What do you plan to do with me.

???:Nothing we just helped you big sis!

??: we don't know her yet don't call her big sis, she might feel uncomfortable.

The two boys started to argue again and you took this opportunity to make a run for it.
You ran out the door and down the long hallways. It was hard for you to run because of your injuries, but you didn't care. You needed to leave her and get some money.

???:HEY WAIT COME BACK! YOU HAVENT HEALED YET!

The two boys ran after you and you reached the stop of the stairs.
You looked down to see that this normal house was bigger than before.

You ran as fast as you could. The boys then began to chase after you.