*i ran out of memes*

Y/n POV:
what am I supposed to do now. Nothing works, trying to lure him, trying to catch him, just plain talking to him doesn't even work. What's wrong with Barbatos nowadays..
speaking of nowadays...no I shouldn't I don't even know where that is...but I haven't seen him in a while..
Ugh I'll just ask travelers they seem to know everything anyways.

I walk around the streets of Mondstadt and I finally see the blonde kid I was looking for.
"Aether!!, Paimon!!"

they hear my voice and starts to walk towards we as I do the same.
"Oh y/n what's up,"
"I need you to take me to see someone ,"

"Who!,"
Uh if u cant tell who's talking between aether and paimon- idk what to do about that 🧍‍♂️
"I need you to take me to see morax please,"

"Uh paimon thinks that's a bad idea right now, considering the problem we JUST fixed,"

"I don't care take me to see him, if venti don't wanna talk I'll get that old hag to spill,"
"hey aether what do u think,"

ok now they just talking behind my back while I'm standing right here. Their not very quiet tho their trying to be..

"Paimon says yes we'll take you y/n don't worry!,"
"Great! Now let's go,"
"Wait you meant now now,"
"Yes now now, did u have something to do,"
"I did, but I guess that could wait,"

We walk out of Mondstadt territory and I see the beautiful wonders of
WAIT I FORGOT HOW TO SPLEE IT
Of Liyue harbor
Walking down the crowded streets I see some people trying to sell things, people on dates, or just people walking around.

We ended up at a tea house, but I don't see morax anywhere just a red head.
"Oh! What a surprise comrade, and friends?,"

"Oh! Paimon has this one, this is y/n she is a go-,"
"Uhh- umm w-what paimon meant to say was that y/n is a uh, GOOD PERSON, yeah right y/n,"
"Right?,"

"ok.I know y'all are lying but I don't really care enough to find out, anyways why are y'all here,"
"I'm looking for mor-,"
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR ZHONGLI HAVE YOU SEEN HIM ANYWHERE,"

"I heard you all where looking for me,
Oh y/n it's been a minute,"

A minute!! It's been MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS, mmm nice name tho..Zhongli~ ANYWAYS
"Yeah it was been,"
"Wait wait you two know each other,"

"Uh Childe this is just an old friend,"
"Uh paimon and aether are gonna go now..y/n we'll be waiting outside if you need us,"

"Uh ok,"
now I'm alone. With two dudes. This is awkward. Should I leave? NAHH

OMFG IM BACK AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE FUCKING SCHOOL SHIT 😭