Zhongli x reader part 1

Glaze lily garden.

A normal day in Liyue for this man. He'd just walk in town, share some of his memories to those who ask, meet up with childe and chat.
He went to work at the funeral parlor like normal and everything was the same, until he heard a rumor.

Someone outside of Liyue that lived at the bottom of Mt. Hulao had a small house with a beautiful garden. The garden had all types of flowers, fruits, vegetables, and herbs you could think of.

Zhongli got interested in whom lived there so he decided why not take a trip. It wouldn't be that hard for him anyways plus he has nothing to do.

He arrived at Mt. Hulao but saw no sign of this place.
He had been here for more than a hundred years and can't find a single trace of a garden let alone a house with someone living there.
He kept walking when night started to fall.
Zhongli got tired and was about to leave but he noticed something on the ground.
It was a glowing blue plant. The night got darker and more showed up. Like it was a pathway.
He followed the blue sparkling plant to a cave he had never seen before.

He walked in the cave to see that the rumors were true. A field of glaze Lillie's and other plants. The cave roof wasn't there so the moon light shined as if it was the sun.

He was amazed by how much glaze Lillie's were there. No one has grown this much, and that they are in bloom right now it just makes it all the more beautiful.

He walked across a stone path to see a girl, sitting down looking at the stars.
Zhongli walked closer to her to get a better look but he stepped on a stick.
The sound alarmed the girl and she ran towards her house.

"Hey wait don't go!" Zhongli said as he ran towards the girl.
Zhongli wanted to know who this was, we're they a new god or just a normal human?
Whatever it was she was scared of the man. I mean she hasn't seen a another human other than her mother that sadly passed.
Zhongli was tall and had a deep voice, no wonder she'd be scared of him at first sight.

Zhongli had finally got up to her and grabbed her arm.
"GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP!"
You said struggling to break free.
We're you going to be killed in your beautiful garden by this man?
Were other people gonna find where you were and disturb your peace?

"Please stop I just want to talk to you!"
Zhongli said to you.
You had stopped your fight and backed away from him.
You let him speak but still on guard for anything he does.

"Is this your garden?"
You nod your head. "What makes you think you can just walk in my garden to my home like this? Leave and don't tell a single soul where this place is, even if it's a bug!" You said to the man. He backed away from you and turned his head towards the garden.

"This place is very beautiful...why not share it?"
"Did I not just say to leave? People like you would disturb my peace...you humans destroy everything, what makes you think I want you here?"
Zhongli took a step closer to you and you took a step back.

"What is your name?" Zhongli had asked you. He ignored everything you said and just continued with what he wanted. He needed to know who and what you are.
Something about you didn't feel right to him. It was as if you had some adepts power within.

"...my name is y/n, and you"

"My name is Zhongli, please I don't want to seem as a threat. A friend if you must?"

"I literally just met you...I can't trust you humans..."

Zhongli couldn't put his finger on it. It was something that wanted him to get closer to you. Like you were supposed to be with him.
"..what if I said I wasn't human?"

"Then what are you exactly Zhongli?"
He had hesitated but said it anyways.

"I am the god of geo morax, or Rex lapis whatever name you want to call me. But you say "us humans" as if you aren't one. Who are you exactly y/n?"
Zhongli said back to you with a smile.

You sighed at his words and explained who you were. At this point you just did what he wanted. He didn't seem like he'd hurt you..would he?
"Well like I said I am y/n... I'm human but mixed with adepts is all...my garden here was grown from the power of my mother, passed down to me.
Morax can you promise me you won't tell humans about this place.."

"Only I if I can come back."

"Sure fine just leave already it's time for me to sleep. Goodbye morax..."

"Sleep well..."

Zhongli returned to Liyue thinking about your garden.
Plus you of course