Prologue

Making something forbidden makes it all the more desirable.

"I became your prey the moment you laid eyes on me my King. I have no problem submitting to you, but you'll have to show me why I should"

Adjusting her skirt she faced the King once more, a wicked smile gracing her face.

"This is far more intricate than carnal desires, show me why they all bleed fear at the mention of your name. It's simple, do it and claim your prize. Hunt Me Alpha"

The anticipation electrified the air, and a small smile graced the King's lip as a fire lit in his soul.

"The fear you'll feel at the mercy of my hands is much different than the fear my name incites in them all" his voice like molten lava caused a slight wobble in her knees.

"I know, I'm looking forward to it" then she turned and left.

The King watched as his Queen sauntered away, aroused at her challenge and thinking of the many ways that he would ravage her once she is caught.

For him, there isn't anything that he enjoys like the hunt, the raw adrenaline that pumps through his veins, the fear that radiates from his prey and finally; the catch.

"I shall plant a seed in you once you have been caught my Queen" the promise in words and the sinister smile on his face said enough.

The King will be feasting on the body of his Queen. In due time.