Chapter 15

"Or what?" My words pierced the air and they were out before I could take them back.

Well shit.

What was I thinking? Well obviously I wasn't thinking at all.

"Armani?" His voice was dangerously low causing a chill to run down my spine.

He made a signal with his head and in a blink of an eye Armani bolted through the door. I stood rigid, already regretting the foolish decision that I had just made.

I don't usually deem myself as an impulsive person, in fact I had a great dislike for them. Yet here I was being the very thing that I loathed.

"I don't like to be disobeyed love" he stalked around me his power suffocating, I didn't respond.

"When I give a command I expect it to be followed" his voice had become gruff.

"I'm a very impatient man" he whispered right beside my ear and I gulped.

"Strip" he commanded.

I froze. What the hell?

"Do men in your territory believe that women are their property Alpha? This is the second time since I've been here that a male has demanded that-"

I didn't get an opportunity to finish my sentence before a thunderous growl left his throat causing things all around us to shake.

Despite myself, a pool formed between my thighs. What happened to my self respect?

I squeezed my thighs together, but I knew it was already too late. My arousal was thick in the air and so was my embarrassment.

"A male asked you to strip" his voice was low and controlled yet I heard a promise of torment if my answer wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"No" I said.

"He demanded to touch my hands, and when I didn't allow it I was poled. And here you are demanding me again. Will I be poled again if I refuse Alpha?"

He regarded me, I could see the conflict in his eyes as he struggled to reign in his beast.

He took harsh breaths, his nostrils flared, I watched in anticipation as his pupils dilated.

He had noticed.

Ofcourse he would, he is an Alpha for Goddess' sake. Not just an Alpha, the Alpha King.

"I won't touch you without your consent" he breathed.

"But you will be punished for disobeying me earlier. Strip down to your undergarments." the calmness of his voice chilled my spine.

My hands began working on their own accord, stripping the layers of clothes away from my body.

I reacted to him in a way it has never reacted to a man, that frightened me to the core.

It frightened me even more when I came to the realization that neither my body nor mind were rejecting his intrusion.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.