Part 20~One, Two, Three, Four

Letting out deep breaths, I tried to push down the upcoming heart attack. "You know, considering that overusing my Quirk is what caused my weak heart in the first place, don't you think purposively overusing it now is going to have the same effect?" Aizawa gave me a glare, clearly telling me to get back to work as I sighed. "Just saying. Alright, again!" I turned the power pack back on, letting my Viking jump up and stack on one another. Using an entire Viking army to do cheerleading wasn't exactly normal but it was the best idea we could think of that wouldn't kill anyone.

"One, two, three, four, who do we adore? Not the King or the Queen but the U.A heroics team! Yeah!" The Vikings ruffled about colourful pom-poms as I chuckled to myself. This was the stupidest thing I have ever done. The Vikings did their best to perform tricks while cheering us on. "Five, six, seven, eight, which team is the team never late? Not the kids or the teens but the U.A heroics team!" One Viking did a backflip, accidentally hitting one of the Vikings behind him.

"Hey! Watch where yar flipping!" The second Viking- who I recognised as Melvin- brushed himself off as he stood up.

"How 'bout you watch where yar standing?! Ya Berk!" Oh, that's Grimkel, he doesn't know when to back down.

The other Viking gasped in offence. "How dare ya?! That's it! I demand my weapon back! I need to teach this dung beetle a lesson!"

"Dung beetle?! I'll show ya dung beetle! True warriors don't need weapons!" Grimkel tackled Melvin, punching him over and over again. I would be scared if these guys weren't six inches tall and looked like a cartoon drawing.

"What's going on here?" Tiger watched the two Vikings fight while the rest cheered them on.

"What? This not what you intended? They are cheering." I gestured to a group of about six who were cheerleading.

"Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, which one is going to delve?! Go on, rip out his heart Melv!" Tiger looked on in shock at the violent cheering.

"What? I didn't say it was good cheering." I shrugged off Tiger, enjoying the little show. "Can you guess which is going to win? My money's on Grimkel but I want Melvin to win. It would do wonders for his confidence."

"While confidence is important, arrogance is dangerous."

"Which is why Grimkel is defeatable." I flicked my fingers as Hraold jumped on my shoulder.

"Last call for bets!"

Tiger watched me whisper my bet to Hraold and hand him about 200 Yen. "Put me down for 500 on Melvin."

Tiger leaned over watching the fight. Grimkel delivered a harsh slap to Melvin's cheek as Melvin punched him in the gut with the pompom. They hissed at each other, the fight getting more intense with every second that passed. Grimkel swiped his leg down as Melvin jumped over his and grabbed the Viking's beard.

Grimkel screamed in pain as Melvin pushed him to the ground and stood up in victory! The Vikings cheered loudly as Tiger and I took our rewards.

Aizawa was judging us in the corner but who cares about him.

By the time our training was over, I was more than glad to relax. I hit my head against Kaminari's shoulder groaning loudly. "My heart hurts..."

Kaminari chuckled slightly, hugging me. "Woah, your heart really is going crazy." Kaminari gasped his hand on my heart. "Maybe you should rest before your heart gives out entirely!"

Nodding, I wasn't exactly going to complain. I told Aizawa this wasn't going to end well.

"Not so fast. Unless you forgot, you failed your exams, that means you have extra classes." Aizawa's scarf wrapped around us, holding us in place.

"But Aizawa! Izuku is about to collapse!" Kaminari looked ready to fight off Aizawa but Aizawa wasn't backing down.

"Come on! All of you!"

Kirishima, Sato and Sero let out their own mutters of annoyance while following us.

"Oh, that's weird! Even though Class A was supposed to be better, five people failed? Even though there was only one person from Class B? That's so weird!"

"Who are you?" Glaring at the strange blond, he chuckled darkly and continued to sprout nonsense.

"Just ignore him Dekiru, Monoma doesn't like us," Sero stated as he took his seat. Kaminari linked our fingers and pulled up to our chairs. Aizawa and Vlad King started lecturing us on basically everything. It was all boring and the only good thing about being here was having Kaminari by my side.

~~~

Collapsing back, I gave up. I flicked off my power pack and let my heart rest. It was beating too unpredictably for what should be healthy. I just want to go back and play my games. Vaguely, I registered the shadow covering me causing me to open my eyes and glance up.

"You dead yet?"

"Not yet Katsuki."

Katsuki held out a hand for me to take, lifting my torso off the ground when I didn't move. "Come on, we're about to start cooking."  Katsuki dragged me along the ground but I didn't make any effort to move.

"Katsuki! Don't drag my boyfriend along the floor!" Kaminari must have spotted Katsuki but Katsuki is well... Katsuki so naturally, he just threw me instead.

I yelped, crashing into the wall. "That was rude Katsuki."

"If you don't want me to throw you then stop being lazy!"

Sticking my tongue out, I pushed myself off the ground. Kaminari helped me up as we joined in the cooking.

"I can't believe we won't be able to do the bravery test. I was looking forward to it," Kaminari complained as I rolled my eyes.

"If you want to do a bravery test, you can always borrow some of my games."

Kaminari paled dramatically, shaking his head. "No way! Unlike you, I like to sleep!"

Chuckling, I wrapped my arms around his waist, placing my hand on his shoulder and whispering into his ear. "Don't worry Denki, I'll protect you. No one will hurt you while I'm here." I smirked at the red blush that rose up Kaminari's cheeks. Cute.

Letting go, I joined Katsuki serving up the basic dishes, missing Kaminari's whisper. "It’s not me that I’m worried about."