Reincarnate and New World

Hello! (≧▽≦) My name is Y/N L/N. I’m sixteen years old right now. I have something to tell you. This is a sad news. Especially for my family. I’m dead. Yes you heard it right. I was died due to a lightning strike when i was back from school with my best friend.

So why did i say this? Well honestly i don’t know. I just want to tell you that i died. And don’t worry. I’m not died alone. I was died with my friend so right now i don’t feel lonely. His name is Mochizuki Touya. He’s the same as me. A highschool student.

Right now we’re infront of a God. He said our death was his mistake. How about we talk to him now?

3rd POV

Place Y/N on the left of Touya

Kami : “And with that both of you died because of my mistake. I deeply apologize.”

The old man said who actually a God. Right infront of him there was two highschool student that he accidently killed them. He was about to place a lighting on the forest but ended up struk the both of them. That two boys is Y/N L/N and Mochizuki Touya.

These highschool students look so calm about how they died and what will happen to them next. Heaven or Hell? It seems they don’t care about it. They just sips their tea and enjoy the calm conversation with the God or Kami Y/N would call him.

Kami : “You two seems so calm about this. Aren’t you should be panic now?”

Y/N : “Really? ‘I think it’s fine.’

Touya : “Yeah. I mean what happen is already happen.”

Y/N : “Besides (sips his tea) ahh~ The death just like a flash in the eye. I don’t feel anything from it. Right Touya?”

Touya : “(nodded) You’re right. (Look at Kami) You don’t need to apologized about it. If it was the time we will die, then we will accept it.”

Kami : “Hoho.. You two are too kind.”

Touya : “Well my granpa and Y/N granpa must’ve do the same. They teach us to forgive someone no matter how bad they treat you. ‘At least that is the last thing they teach us about socialize.’.

Y/N : “I agree. As a sky who always forgive other mistake, i will do that.”

Touya : “That anime really rub you huh?”

Y/N : “What can i say. I love the concept. Even though i really don’t have a guardian, i will always be a sky for my friends.”

Touya : “Well you look like a brother figure to us. (murmuring) Except for your sadistic side.”

Y/N : “What?”

Touya : “N-nothing. So Kami-sama, where will we go? Heaven or hell?”

Kami : “About that Touya-kun and Y/N-kun. I won’t send you none of that place.”