Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock

Y/N POV

I was at school with my new friends. Origami and Hiroto. At first they don't talk to each other and always try to get my attention. It change when i prank the both of them to fight and finally they become a good friend.

I brought my bento for lunch along with the both of them. Origami start looks like Vongola storm but different attitude. Yes, she always clinging on to me but she knows her limit. While Hiroto looks like Vongola Lightning that always want to play with me.

Now my head is full with question about them being a good candidate for Storm guardian and Lighting guardian. It's not like i need a full set of my six guardian, but i only have nine months to prepare for the event at October 3rd.

I already have Skull as my Cloud, Eula as my Rain, and Rengoku as my Sun. Hiroto is a good candidate for becoming my lightning. But the time is not right. Origami mostly a perfect candidate to became my Storm. The question is, Does she want to?
I am planning to make her parents to become a director of CEDEF. I know Akira-san had Sky Flame and Maman had Rain Flame. Even it's weak but at least they had it. In my surprise, there is an alternate version of Vongola.

But they're too weak compare to the real Vongola. Put that aside, i just want to enjoy my lunch with both of my friend.

Origami : "Hey Y/N. Do you have any plan after school?"

Y/N : "Mm? No i don't have one. But i think i want to go to Hi-kun's place. Last time we play at your house right?"

Origami : "Play at his house? Are you sure that is a good decision to go there?"

Hiroto : "Hey! What's wrong with my house?"

Origami : "I'm a hundred percent sure that you will show your dating simulator game to Y/N. I will not allow that."

Hiroto : "Who are you? His girlfriend? You're not even dating Y/N."

Origami : "W-what? (blushed) Y/N's girlfriend? N-no! I'm just protecting his innocent. I don't want him to be a galge lover like you."

Hiroto : "What did you just said to me herb nerd?"

Origami : "You want to fight me simp gamer?!"

Hiroto : "You're on, albino!"

Origami : "Don't make me raise my hand to you."

Hiroto : "I wouldn't sure if you can hurt me with those hand."

Origami : "Let's see about that."

And there they goes again. Everyday at the roof top they always fighting like this. Sometimes the winner is Origami or Hiroto by accident. I'll stop them if it necessary to do that. For now i just want to see this rare moment i never get in my previous life.

Y/N : "(sip my tea) Aaahh~ perfect."

I still watch them fighting and when i want to close my lunchbox, my Hyper Intuition tell me someone is watching me. At twelve a clock. Using my phone, i hack the satellite and search the person that stalk me.

Not too long i found her. It was a girl with an eye patch on her left eye. No need to guess cause i know who she is. It was Kurumi Tokisaki a.k.a Nightmare. I think she is a bit carefullly about someone who talks to her.

Since i remember at the third season of the anime. Shido met her and beg for her help to go to the past. She agree to help him and Shido suceed to save Origami parents. Though they still died to protect Origami due to the impact of her future self attacking Phantom.

What does she want? No, did i really took her interest? Who knows.

Origami : "It's my win! Take that you simp. You can't beat me."