Before the Storm

3rd POV

Y/N was in his office with a depressed look on his face. Why? One word. Paperwork. One of the things he hates to do is working on this paperwork. He hasn’t eaten food for a day. He wants to eat cakes. A lot of cake. But the paperwork makes him can not do it.

Y/N : “I hate paperworks.” slam his head to his desk

This paperwork starts from the mission his guardian do for the last two months. Day by day his paperwork is increasing. No matter how hard he completed it, there must be a new stack that wait him to work on.

Y/N : “One month before the storm….”
Y/N look at the calendar on his room. He even mark it at the actual date the event will happen.

Y/N : “I just hope I can save you. I don’t want to loose someone again.”

He lean on his chair and drink his coffee. Looking at the Sky as he closed his eyes slowly.

Flashback

??? : “Y/N… Don’t worry about me. Save yourself. (coughing)”

Y/N : “No! I can’t leave you alone here. I can save you!”

??? : “Y/N, please… I want you to live. Just leave me here. It’s fine.”

Y/N : “I can’t do it! I need you. I..”

??? hold Y/N’s hand. Then she touch Y/N’s face.

Y/N : “I..”

??? : “Y/N… I don’t have much time. Just leave me.”

Y/N : “No! There must be a way to help you!”

Y/N try to find something to help her but then ??? ask him.

??? : “Do you remember our promise?”

Y/N : “Of course I remember! Why wouldn’t I?”

??? : “We already fulfill our promise. Now I want you to promise me one thing.”

Y/N : “I will do it. I promise. What is it?”

??? : “Y/N… Please… be… happy.. for me….”

??? close her eyes and her hand fall to the ground. Y/N couldn’t believe what he saw infront of him. ??? has died.

Y/N : “No..no…it can’t be true right? Y-y-you just make a prank right?”

No answer came out from her mouth. Tears start falling from his eyes.

Y/N : “No….”

Y/N : “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Present

??? : “Y/N-nii..”

Y/N didn’t answer it.

??? : “Y/N-NII!”

He almost jump from his chair. He look at the one who call him. It was Little Bel.

Y/N : “Oh it’s you, Little Bel. Do you need something?”

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii, are you okay?”

Y/N tilt his head from the question she gave to him.

Y/N : “I’m fine Little Bel.”

Little Bel : “Then why are you crying?” she was curious

Y/N widen his eyes as he rub his face. He just cried the whole time he remember his past. He took a sheet of tissue to clean it.