Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes

Origami POV

I go to school like I always do every day. I walk alone and I feel something different this morning. But I don’t know what is it. Maybe looking at notes today could help me. I open it and the only thing written in my notebook is learning for the exam.

There is nothing wrong with it. Right? I continue to go to school and arrive safely. I get into my classroom then sit on my chair. Today we will learn about art, cooking, and history. But first, we got a homeroom session before the lesson begin.

Again, I feel I forgot something. But what? I look at the empty chair near me. Empty chair…

Sensei : “Okay class, get back to your seat.”

I look at sensei and focus on what will she said. She starts to call our name. Until.

Sensei : “Y/N L/N.”

There is no answer. Right. Where is Y/N? He never late or miss a day of school. I also don’t see Hiroto.

Sensei : “Hiroto Tonomachi.”

Again no answer. Where are they? Did Y/N wait for that galge gamer to wake up? You’re too kind Y/N.

Sensei : “Tobiichi-san. Do you know why these two are late or don’t go to school?”

I shook my head.

Origami : “I don’t know sensei. It’s the first time I know they don’t go to school or late.”

Sensei : “It can’t be helped then. Let’s start today lesson.”

With that, we started our first period without Y/N and Hiroto. What happen to you guys?

In Cielo Base

3rd POV

Everyone in the house are worried right now. Why? Their Sky is having an unknown fever. At first nothing happen in the morning. But after having a breakfast, he suddenly collapse and his guardian take him to his room.

It’s been three hour since his fever start to attack him. Rengoku tried to heal him with his Sun Flame but to no results. G make a medicine and infuse it with Sun Flame. But nothing that make his fever down. Even Hiroto already divide his fever one thousand time. It’s still doesn’t work.

G : “It’s seems you five will work on your own. I don’t know what kind of fever he had right now. But I will make sure he is a good state when you all done with your work.”

Skull : “This is strange. What is the thing that make him have a sudden fever like this? Never in my life I met this kind of disease.”

Rengoku : “Even my Sun Flame can’t heal him. This is extremely weird.”

Hiroto : “I try to divide it and nothing change. His fever still intact no matter how much I divide them.”

Eula : “We need to do it. With or without him. My question is why the butterfly effect haven’t change the history? Isn’t his relation with Origami is good?”

G : “You may forgot what is the main reason her future self go to the past. I need to remind you that Itsuka Kotori is the main reason for the event today. Origami misjudge her as the reason her parents are died that day.”

Kurumi : “In reality, she is the one who killed her parents. I, myself confuse about this. I have a bullet that can send the target I shoot to the past. And I’m sure it won’t happen since I become a part of this family.”

G : “There is a high chance that you may forgot that Mio Takamiya is the source of your power. She can bring alternate version of you this world.”