Rescue a Spirit

3rd POV

BOOOOOMM!!!!

Y/N : "(cough) Damn it (cough) G!"

G : "You said we need to increase the pressure and don't let any gas out. What's wrong with that?"

Y/N : "The pressure is too high! (cough) This is the one hundredth time we failed. (sigh) I need coffee."

G : "I don't understand what is wrong now. The shape is fine, the structure is strong, even the input is perfect. Hmm.. Maybe if we do this and a little change here. Let's try it again."

Y/N and G is create a box weapon for Y/N. It's been three day they try to make it. A lot of failure when create it. An explosion, wildfire, short circuit and Y/N's frustation. He almost become a crazy man because of it. But G always there to support him so he won't feel frustate again.

They try again and again. And at the nine hundred ninety ninth experiment they succeed to make their first box weapon. Y/N and G hugging each other and celebrate it with drink a cup of espresso.

Y/N : "Thank you Kami-sama! We finally made it! (start crying)"

G : "Yeah Primo! After a lot of failure we succeed to make this box weapon! Let's cheers!

Y/N : "Umu. Cheers!" drink together with G

Y/N and G : "Aaaahhh~~~ So good."

G : "Well Primo. When will you test this box? You need to rescue Nia Honjou from DEM right?"

Y/N : "As i really want to use it, for now let's keep it for later. This box weapon maybe just a tool for you. But inside of it contain a dangerous animal. The animal won't just agree to bond with me. I have to approuch it slowly and make it my partner."

G : "Now i think about it. What kind of animal inside this box?"

Y/N : "Even i don't know G. I don't care what type or kind animal inside this box, it still become my partner."

G : "Is that so? 'Well, at least we already make one. Six more to go plus how many Spirit we saved.'"

Y/N : "Now G, let's find the Mangaka of Silver Bullet. Nia Honjou."

G : "Roger!"

G and Y/N go to the center of the lab which the greatest computer is in that room. G open the world map and start locating all of DEM's bases. At the map Y/N can see there was thirty bases that DEM has. All of them has a high security system.

G start to search information about Nia Honjou or DEM gave her a code as Material A. G is the smartest A.I in the world. He with fast find the location where Nia is held by DEM right now. She's in the base that located near Australia.

G : "As you can see Primo, this base is located near Australia. It has a highest security system than the other base that spread in this world."

Y/N : "How big this base exactly?"

G : "Compare it with three times of Titanic ship. That is the size of that base. Not to mention lot of Wizard guard that base."

Y/N : "Ho ho~ This might be a fun invasion. Let me change my clothes. I will prepare myself before rescue her."

G : "As you wish Primo. There's a lot of clothes behind that room."

Y/N : "Nah.. I'll do it Mafia Style. Just gave me a clothe like this. (show the picture) Then i'm ready to go."

G : "(see the picture) Are you sure Primo? But hey, who am i to judge your choice? Let me make it for you."

Y/N : "Thank you, G."