A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Have you play this game yet? It can relieve your stress~ That's what I think about it

Have you play this game yet? It can relieve your stress~ That's what I think about it. Enjoy the chapter~!

3rd POV

Today all the member of Cielo famiglia and some guest gather in the living room. They wait for Y/N to wake up from his... sleep. He slept on Future Origami’s lap while her past self look at her with jealousy on her face.

It has been two days since Kotori received the Sephira Crystal from Phantom and turn into a Spirit. G decided to let the rest of the timeline flow like it should be. But of course his boss have other plan for that.

Because Y/N has sleep for a two days after his fight with Kasu. Now he open his eyes and look at Future Origami that became his lap pillow. His head could feel the pleasure of her thigh as he bluntly said..

Y/N : “Is this thigh made in heaven?”

This make Origami from this timeline had a tick mark on her head. F Origami just give Y/N a headpat and he purr at the service.

Origami : “It’s not fair! I want to pat him too!”

Nanae : “Ara~ jealous aren’t you? Please don’t do that to your past self okay?”

F Origami : “No promises.”

Hiroto : “Well at least he’s awake.”

G : “Yup. You’re awake and we’re having a new problem.”

Y/N : “Oh come on, G. How can you be so cold to me dude?”

G : “Not answering.”

Y/N : “Man... By the way, how long i was out?”

G : “Just two days. The government is on their way to fix the city after that explosion.”

Y/N : “’Calm your system G. I’m just awake and I need to face another problem. Sigh.. Welcome to the world of main character.’ I see. Can I see the report.”

G : “Glad you ask.”

Y/N change his position to sit on the sofa. He also thank F Origami to let him sleep on her lap. G came with a stack of paper on his hand. Y/N held his chin and lean back to the sofa.

Y/N : “Is everyone here? I need to make sure all of them understand what is happening right now. And i’m sure you haven’t told them, right G?”

G : “You and your demon Intuition. Yeah, all of your guess are right.”

Akira : “Y/N-kun, what are you talking about?”

Nanae : “Why do you talk to your father like that?”

Y/N change his position to a serious one while he drink a cup of tea and look at them. Everyone that is in the room are Y/N, G, Hiroto, Nayuta(Albion in human form), Eula, Skull, Rengoku, Kurumi, Nia, Little Bel, Raynare, Akira, Nanae, Origami, and Future Origami. Y/N took a deep breath and start his explanation.