The Lightning that Divide the Sky

New Chapter! Enjoy!

3rd POV

Kurumj : “Wait a minute! I’m not ready to-“

BANG!

Reborn : “No complaining just keep running.”

BANG!

Mukuro : “Kufufufufufu~ Now i understand why this infant doesn’t have any mercy.”

Reborn : “Did you say something?”

Mukuro : “No.”

Reborn : “Good.”

Chrome : “Come on Kurumi! I know you can survive this training!”

Kurumi : “How can i survive this training if this baby is trying to kill me?!”

Kurumi Tokisaki. New family member of Cielo famiglia. She have apply herself to become Y/N’s guardian. Y/N agree to make her to be his guardian. Y/N ask her if she really want to and her answer is yes. So Y/N put Kurumi inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for two years equal one day outside the chamber.

Before Y/N lock her in that room, Y/N want to know what kind of Flame she has. After some check, Kurumi found out that she have two Flame. Mist Flame with 150% purity and Cloud Flame with 45% purity. So Y/N summon Reborn (absolutely), Mukuro, Chrome, Melo- Ahem... Daemon, and Hibari.

Not just Kurumi. But his other guardian like Skull, Eula and Rengoku also placed by him inside the chamber.

Skull got Alaude, Hibari(switch with Kurumi sometimes), and Fon to be his mentor. Y/N know Skull only rely on his ability that can tank a real tank but never actually try to escape from falling rocks. He just challenge to face it. He need to increase his agility.

Eula got Asari, Takeshi, Collonelo, and Esdeath to be her mentor. Yes, she is strong. In reality she’s not strong enough to beat Ellen on her condition right now. She also needed to learn how to be a good Rain Guardian.

Rengoku got Knuckle, Ryohei, Reborn, Sasaki Kojiro, and Yoriichi Tsugikuni to be his mentor. There is a problem when he want to used his Sun Flame. He always forgot to fuse his nichirin with it. Also he has a weakness in mid air combat.

Then how about Y/N? He’s teaching Little Bel how to clean a room. This is a schedule Y/N arrange for Little Bel. Start from normal education to professional maid training. Since the one who want this is Little Bel, Y/N happy to teach her how to be a maid.

Y/N : “Now remember when you sweep the floor, try to hold the broom in this position.”

Little Bel : “Like this?”

Y/N : “Don’t be too rigid. Just calm and do it with passion.”

Little Bel : “I think i get it. Is this right?”

Y/N : “That’s right Little Bel. Keep continue.”

Little Bel : “Hai, Y/N-nii!”

They do it for an hour and stop. Now is Little Bel favorite TV show about cleaning a house. But there is a news before the show begin. Y/N hear the news while he drink a coffee.