Planning and Training

3rd POV

Y/N and G is making a plan to save and seal Spirits. Right now in the lab, they are thinking about important points for their plans. Why just the two of them? First he can't just believe stranger and tell them about who he is and what he's planning to do.

Second, he doesn't have any guardian. Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist. So he can't do anything reckless without any back up. Third, he probably encounter Mio Takamiya or Phantom by accident. Y/N will die immediately because Phantom will see him as treat for Itsuka Shido a.k.a Shinji Takamiya.

And because all of that he doesn't want to find any help yet. He will do it if necessary. And now he and G are arrange some plan for the future.

Y/N : "Okay G. So first thing first. What do you think we need to do? Any idea?"

G : "How about how we seal the Spirit as you say earlier. How we will do this?"

Y/N : "(snap his finger) Right! Well, G. Have you ever heard about box weapon?"

G : "No i haven't. Even though i am an A.I i don't know what is that thing?"

Y/N : "Box weapon is a small cube containing various powerful weapon. It can only use when you insert a Dying Will Flame on the cube. Now what i want is, we extract the Angel of the Spirits to these box weapon. But it doesn't mean they can't use it. It just their power has been move to that box. How's that sound?"

G : "What happen to the Spirit if their power inside the box weapon?"

Y/N : "They become a normal human like me. And the only way to use the box weapon is to use Dying Will Flame on it."

G : "I see. So they won't cause any spacequake. Now the problem is what if they go inverse."

Y/N : "I did say to you that to use this box you have to use Dying Will Flame right. So if they mood goes down their angel won't make them to inverse state."

G : "That is so smart of you Primo! By the way, have you master Dying Will Mode yet?"

Y/N : "I have done it before i go here. But it only lasted for three minute. That's as far as i can hold that mode."

G : "Then it won't be our problem. Have you ever think how's the shape and blueprint of the box weapon?"

Y/N : "Don't worry G. I have it on my phone. Now let's go to the next plan."

G : "If you say so, Primo."

Y/N and G sips their drink before heading to the next problem.

Y/N : "Aahh~ never knew there is a good coffee here."

G : "Of course it's good. This coffee was made from SCP-294 over there. (point at a normal dispenser)"

Y/N : "(spit his drink) What the- G!"

G : "I'm just messing with you, Primo. Don't be mad." He chuckled and enjoy the view of Y/N's funny face

Y/N : "Geez, you almost give me a heart attack. (sigh) Okay. Where were we? (look at some notes) Right, the next problem. Ahem.. So, as you know there was a huge spacequake 24 years ago in China. From that day there is a lot of spacequake happen in several country. Also the Spirit has been detected from that day. One of them is her."

Y/N show a picture of Nia Honjou or known as Material A.