A Partner and A Meeting

G POV

It was a good morning today. The bird singing, the sun rise so bright, and a smell from a cup of coffee really make this perfect.

Primo : “Come back here!!”

Nia : “Boy! I need more beer!”

Yup. Totally perfect day for a chaos in this house. Especially if you live in Cielo Famiglia enviroment. You will know how beautiful the havoc always happen in here. Trust me. Just stay for a night and you won’t be able to sleep for a week.

Well for me, it’s normal thing i always see and get into this trouble also. So do you want to know why Primo screaming in the morning like chasing a cat that steal your food. Let’s do some flashback shall we?

Flashback

It’s been three week since the arrival of Nia in this house. Well, she’s a beer addict like Primo who addicted to chocolate. Especially chocolate cake. Primo provide Nia with a lot of paper and PC too. At first she was confused on how to use it. But we teach her and she was a fast learner.

Nia can use a drawing pad too. But she prefer to use a paper than the pad sooo yeah. We can’t force her. She just use it for drawing a book cover and a picture of Primo too. Almost all of the picture she draws about Primo is his smile. She sometimes ask me if i can make a body pillow for her with Primo as the picture there.

I just sweatdrop when she ask me this favor. That’s Nia for you. But a rare thing happen this afternoon. After eating our lunch and head to the lab as usual, i saw Primo and Nia already there. They are waiting for me.

Primo : “Perfect timing, G. We almost getting started.”

Nia : “I’m just curious about what will you do here though.”

G : “Let me guess. You will open your box weapon today and start your bonding with it.”

Nia : “Box weapon? You mean this little box that you hold right now?”

Primo : “Yes. Nia-chan. This box contain a dangerous weapon and took a form of an animal. The thing is i don’t know what kind of animal inside this box. So i think that the sooner we open it the better we get the result of it.”

Nia : “Okay... But can you please call me Onee-chan. Calling me by my first name is a little bit...”

Primo : “So you hate to be called like that?” he show his puppy eyes

Nia : “Uugh! Okay, okay! You can call me Nia-chan as usual. Just please don’t show that eyes to me.”

G : “He wouldn’t stop you know that.”

Nia : “I can’t hold it any longer if you didn’t stop doing that.”

G : “Get on my back, Primo. She will rape you if you continue that act.”

Nia : “Boy~. Can i hug you? Just for a second please. I promise i won’t do anything else.”

G : “Look at what you did to her Primo.”

Primo : “Nah... Let her be. It’s fun to tease her anyway. But G, have you prepare the other box weapon?”

G : “Yes. In fact i already prepare ten box weapon just on case this would happen. You want to seal her now?”

Primo : “It depend.”

We looking at Nia who still hold her chest and when i see her eyes, i can see a heart shape from it. She kept looking at Primo with a thirsty look. Her breath isn’t normal and her heart beat increase by unknown reason.