Chapter 9

Allen laid on his bed. Thinking of what Kat had told him.

"Why don't you just try going on a date with her first?"

He sat up on his bed, reached out for his phone. He typed a message to Y/N, then deleted it and continued doing this.

His thumb hovered over the 'send' button, hesitating before clicking it. He heard the sound of the message being sent and sighed.
---------------
Y/N finally stopped wallowing in self pity and grabbed her phone. Surprised to see a text message from Allen, she opened it.

Allen
Tomorrow night, let's go on a date

Seeing her surprised state, Alicia glanced at what was on her phone and gasped.

"You have to say yes Y/N" Alicia shook her shoulders.

'I don't know, Alicia' she replied, wondering about her crush for Draco

'Come on, give him a chance, not like anything bad is gonna happen'

Y/N pondered over Alicia's words.

Alicia was right. Nothing bad was going to happen. I mean, what would one harmless date do?

With her best friend.

Who she recently kissed.

Yeah, no harm in going on a date with Allen right?

Y/N typed out her reply to Allen, Alicia watching what she was replying.

Then, with no hesitations, she sent him her reply.
--------------------
Feeling his eyelids grow heavy, he closed his eyes and attempted to fall asleep when his phone 'beeped'.

Curious as to who it was, he opened up the message.

A blush spread over his cheeks, him not attempting to hide it.

Y/N
Of course, we ought to anyways after that kiss right?