Chapter 8

Y/N dug her fingers into Allen's hair as her other hand slung over his shoulders. She tilted her head, deepening the kiss with Allen. Their lips moulded together, both of them savouring each other's mouth, temporarily forgetting that the both of them was in the library and what they went there for. 

Until Allen leaned against the table his hand touching his vibrating phone. His eyes shot open, quickly pulling away from Y/N. Confusion was written all over her face. She took a glance at Allen and realised what had happened. 

She and Allen had just made out. 

In a public library. 

Allen cleared his throat and answered the call, walking outside of the library to excuse himself. 

------------

"You what???" Kat shouted at Allen. He winced, instantly using one hand to cover one of his ears. After Allen had went to take Betty's call, to buy some groceries back home, he had packed up all his things, returned all the library books and told Y/N a quick biding before he went to get what Betty asked him to. Currently, both Kat and him were sitting across each other on the chairs with their hands rested on the dining table.  

"Didn't you hear what I just said for the past few minutes?" He spat. Kat raised both of her hands up in defence. 

"Chill dude. I just didn't expect you and her to kiss that early" She explained. 

Yeah, it was too early. Allen sighed as he hung his head.

Hold up. 

Kiss too early?

Allen swung his head up. Seeing his older sister smirk at him. 

"So you did want it to happen?" Kat pressed on. Allen felt a blush creeping up his neck, him trying his best to hold onto it. 

"N-no" He stuttered. 

"Hah! I knew it!" Kat sprung up from her sit as she smiled brightly at him and pointed her finger at him. 

Allen finally let the blush out, not able to hold it any longer. He had to admit. He did like her. Without even knowing it himself.

He didn't expect to like her, especially since he had just met her a few months ago. He knew that she liked 'Draco', who is him.

'Draco' was a facade and both his true self which he made. He looked nothing like the photos or the characters, nor any of the theories the krewfam made.

But his personality was real. The real Allen was 'Draco' and much more. In this situation, Allen did not know whether to feel happy or sad. 

"Please don't tell anyone, Kat" He pleaded with her, knowing how his older sisters would butt in if they found out. 

"Of course. Even I know how they'd act like. Remember my crush, Alec? They were so obvious that I liked him and he didn't even give me a chance! He said I was not his type and that he considered as just a friend" Kat sulked as she sat back down again. 

Allen reminisced about the incident in his head and leaned over to pat Kat's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for you. Now, can we please get food?"
------------

"What do I do Alicia!" Y/N grumbled as she took the pillow beside her and buried her face into it.

Alicia sighed as Y/N kicked her legs into the bed.

"You kissed him, what's wrong with that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with that? What's wrong?" Y/N sat up straight, glaring at Alicia.

"I kissed Allen! He's my best friend!" She scowled at Alicia.

"Don't you like him?" Alicia asked, tilting her head to the side.

Y/N eyes widened, thinking about how Alicia could think she felt that way about Allen. But then again, she didn't know how she actually felt for Allen.

Allen was sweet and kind, a really good catch, someone who made her feel queasy inside

Then again, there was 'Draco', the guy who stole her heart through his videos and gaming skills

"That guy from YouTube, you still like him, don't you?" Alicia's voice softened, eyebrows furrowed in concern. Y/N buried her face further into the pillow, then reluctantly nodded her head at Alicia's words.

Alicia sighed, plopping down next to her best friend and patted her back.

"Maybe it's time to give up on him and try someone new?" Alicia suggested. 

Geez Alicia, as if I haven't tried that.

Y/N thought.

She had went on several blind dates with amazing men, though whenever she wanted to make her relationship official, she always recalled how 'Draco' had made her felt through his voice and personality so she ended up not being able to get over 'Draco'.

And also the fact that she binge watches their videos every day

While Y/N was busy recalling her failed blind dates and Alicia patting her back while she groaned, a certain someone had sent her a text message.

Allen
Tomorrow night, let's go on a date

Author's note

Sorry everyone for not posting >_< I was overwhelmed by school and had difficulty finding time to write. As of now, I still have difficulty taking time of to write but I'll try to post sooner than the previous wait. Thank you all for being so patient :}