Chapter 1

The first time they met...
"Hey everyone, this is our new student, Y/N" Mrs Lim announced to the whole class. Allen sat at the back of the class, listening to the teacher.

"Dude that girl is cute" Aiden told Allen. Allen rolled his eyes and laid his head onto that table. Most people would think that this is where he would fall for the girl, but Allen didn't pay much attention to girls. Aiden was his Best Friend and was a playboy. Mrs Lim looked around the class trying to find an empty seat when her eyes found one.

"You can sit at the back, with Allen" Allen looked up and searched around the class. He was the only one without a table partner. He sighed. Y/N walked to her seat and sat down.

Halfway through the lesson, Allen got curious and went up to Y/N.

"Where are you from?" He asked. She turned her head towards him.

"I'm from Austria... My family moved to Canada because my Father got a job here." She replied without looking at him. Allen turned his head and focused on Mrs Lim. Mrs Lim was teaching math and Allen was very good at that. He saw that Y/N was having some problem with math.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asked. Y/N looked at him and nodded. He started explaining the math problems to her. As he explained Y/N would nod her head from time to time.

During recess, Allen had it with Aiden and Y/N. He invited her over to their table. 

Aiden was flirting with Y/N and Allen would always roll his eyes. Y/N would constantly flirt back with Aiden too. Allen could not take it anymore so he left. Y/N saw this and ran up to him.

"Where are you going?" She asked Allen.

"To the music room" Allen told her. She tilted her head to show confusion.

"Come with me then"Allen told her.