Chapter 6

Allen held a cotton candy in one hand and a cup of coke in the other. He went back to the table to find Y/N but to only notice that she wasn't there. He asked his sisters if they knew where she had gone and Betty told him that
Y/N was sitting at the edge of the floor near the river. He thanked her and went to find where Y/N was.
—————————
"Hey! Y/N!" He called out to her. She turned around and smiled at him. He smiled back and went to sit next to her. He held out the cotton candy to Y/N and she took out a little before placing it in her mouth. Allen studied her features as she looked up at the sky. She was so caught up in the stars, she couldn't feel Allen's gaze.

He noticed she had white skin, her nose was sharp but not very sharp. Her eyes were just the right size for her face and her black her flowed over her shoulders. Before he knew it, his face grew hot and his heart started beating wildly. He realized it and quickly turned away.

No no no. I cannot fall for her. She's my friend.

"Hey Allen" she called out to him, catching him off guard.

"Yes Y/N?"

They both turned their heads to look at each other.

"What if I told you I like you?"

Allen's eyes grew wide at what she told him. He forced down his blush as he cleared his throat.

"I thought you like Draco? Besides, there's no way you would like me, we're friends" He told her and laughed a little.
—————————
"I thought you like Draco? Besides, there's no way you would like me, we're friends" He told her and laughed a little.

She was on her bed lying down after the long day ahead. Why did what he said affect her so much?

Why does my heart feel like it just broke?

She wondered. Her phone suddenly beeped and she found that it was a text from Allen.

Allen :
I enjoyed hanging out with you today, maybe we can hang out more?

She smiled to herself as she texted him back.

Y/N :
Sure, I enjoyed hanging out with you too today.

Allen :
Well in that case, tomorrow 8am at the library to do work?

Y/N :
Sure

She checked her photos with Allen. She started to think of Allen of more then a friend and she still liked Draco. It was a mess. She closed her eyes and turned to her side. Right now, she was going to get some sleep, she had to meet Allen at the library at 8am the next day anyways.