Chapter 4

Allen walked inside the ice cream shop and saw Y/N already seated down. She was eating an ice cream and using her phone. Allen sat at the seat in front of her.

"Y/N?" He asked. Y/N looked surprised when she heard his voice. She quickly put away her phone.

"Hi, sorry I didn't notice you" She told him. Allen nodded and went to get his ice cream. He was scrolling through his phone while waiting for his ice cream. His eyes lit up at something he saw and decided to ask Y/N. He grabbed his ice cream and went back to their table.

"Y/N! Do you want to go to the carnival with me tomorrow?" Allen asked as he showed her his phone. Y/N looked at it and pondered for a moment.

"Sure Allen, sounds like fun!" She told him. He texted his sisters to go as well. Y/N asked her parents if she was allowed to go to the carnival And they agreed.

"Hey Y/N, do you like 'Draco' a lot?" He asked her.

"I mean he's my favourite and I think so. Why?" She asked Allen.

" 'Draco' is a YouTuber, he might be from Canada too but, you don't really have a high chance of meeting him, you know?" He told her.

"I know. But I have some chance to meet him and I really want to meet the Krew as well. Their all great people." She told him. Allen smiled.

Allen walked Y/N home. He went into his house afterwards and sat the sofa with his sisters.

"So how was your day with Y/N?" Betty asked.

"Great" He said. His sisters always like to butt in about his private life.

"What do you think about her?" Kim asked. Allen shrugged his shoulders. He went to bed and slept.

"Allen! Wake up!" Kat pulled the blankets off him. He groaned.

"Come on! We're going to the carnival today remember!" Kim told him. His eyes shot open and he went to change. Kim and Kat laughed at Allen's behavior.

"he likes her" Kat concluded. They went downstairs to wait for Allen.

When he reached, they saw Y/N standing and waiting for them. She saw them and smiled at them. Allen introduces his sisters to Y/N and they greeted each other.