Chapter 3

The next day in the morning, Allen waited for Y/N outside her house to walk with her to school. She opened her door and smiled at him. 

They walked to school. Allen was thinking about what he should do during summer. The holidays were coming soon.

"Hey Y/N, you want to hang out with me?" Allen asked her. Y/N looked at him and nodded.

"Sure" She told him. Allen then remembered that he wanted her phone number so he asked her for it. She gave it to him  and they went to class.

"Hey beautiful" Aiden told Y/N. She licked her lips and sat at her seat. Allen sat down and Aiden turned around to talk with them. Turned out that day, Mrs Lim was sick and didn't go to school so they had free period. Aiden, Allen and Y/N was talking.

"Hey Y/N do u have someone you like?" Aiden asked. She blushed.

"I'm taking that as a yes I guess" Aiden smirked. She turned her head away to hide her red face. Allen rolled his eyes.

"Aiden stop teasing her" He told him.

"Oh look! You're protecting her, wow" Aiden teased. Allen rolled his eyes again with a tint of pink of his cheeks.

"Well how about you Aiden?" Allen asked.

"Oh of course I do you know who" Aiden said winking at Y/N. This time she rolled her eyes.

"I may have a crush but it's neither you Nor Allen" Y/N told them. Aiden pretended to be hurt while Allen just laughed.

"What?" Y/N asked confused.

"I think I know who you like, 'Draco' " Allen whispered into her ear. Y/N blushed at that name and Allen knew he was right. Actually,
Y/N had a crush on him but she didn't know. Allen liked to tease her about Draco, who was him.

"Allen I know you know who her crush is, come on, tell me" Aiden told Allen.

"Three words, Not.A.Chance" Allen told him and Aiden laughed.

Allen put his bag onto the floor and started texting Y/N. He asked her to meet him at the ice cream shop since it was the holidays. Y/N agreed. Allen got ready, put on his jacket and went out of his room. Betty saw him and asked him.

"Where are you going Allen?"

"To meet Y/N" Allen replied.

"You like her?" Wenny asked. 

"She likes me, I'm not sure about how I feel about her though." Allen told her. 

"What do you mean she likes you?" Kim asked. 

"She likes 'Draco' " He told them. They all stared at him and then smiled.

"What?" He asked them.

"Nothing, just go have fun." Kat told him. He shrugged his shoulders and went to meet Y/N.