chapter 2

When they reached the music room, Allen sat in front of the piano and put his fingers to the keys. 

Y/N stood, waiting for Allen to play but he never did. As he pressed down a key, he took a deep breath and stopped. 

Y/N found it weird but decided not to ask. Instead, she grabbed Allen's hands, placed on the keys and pressed down the notes. She played a song from her favourite YouTuber, itsfunneh. Allen immediately recognized the song. It was by his sister, Kat. 

He guessed that Y/N was a fan of his sister. He smiled just of the thought of meeting one of his fans. When she was done, she stood beside him. He got up from the seat.

"Are you a fan of itsfunneh?" He asked.

"How did you know?" She asked, shock displaying on her face and a light blush starting to form. He smiled at her cuteness.

Y/N walked to the piano and played another song from itsfunneh. When she was done, Allen asked her.

"Who is your favourite person in itsfunneh?" Y/N thought for a while, then blushed and smiled.

"I like 'Draco', he's so funny. The way he goes when he's playing, it's adorable and funny" She explained without knowing that 'Draco' was standing next to her. He smiled at how cute she was.

"Allen, can you walk me home?" Y/N asked at the school gate.

"Sure but don't you know where your house is?" He asked. Then he remembered she was from Austria.

"I don't know how to get there" she told him. She handed him her address and he realized that she was his new neighbour. They were supposed to give her family a few snacks as a welcoming gift. He decided not to tell her.

When she was home, she greeted him as he walked towards the lift. Once her door was closed, he walked to his house and opened his door.

"Hey Allen!" Wenny called from the kitchen. Allen greeted her and went into his room. He took out his phone and wanted to text Y/N but remembered he didn't have her number. He made a mental note to ask for her number tomorrow.

After eating his dinner, Kat and him and went to Y/N house. Kat was holding a plate of food while knocking on her door. When the door opened, Y/N was standing inside. Looking confused, she asked Allen.

"Allen? What are your doing here?" She asked. He smirked.

"Surprise" He told her. Kat found it confusing.

"Hi, we're your new neighbours!" Kat told her. Y/N raised her eyebrows and looked at Allen. Allen raised his shoulders and mouthed to her some words. She agreed and grabbed the food. She thanked them and walked into her house. Allen and Kat walked back to their house.