Chapter 5

"Remind me not to go to that ride again" Betty managed to get out as she held her stomach painfully with Kim and Wenny supporting her.

Allen saw you letting out a giggle and smiled fondly. He felt his insides warm up and his heart beat faster. He realized and quickly stopped himself.

I'm not supposed to feel this way about her.

"Allen?" That sweet voice called out.

He shot his head up and saw her black round orbs staring deeply into his. His face felt hot and quickly looked away. Y/N found it weird, and Allen was lucky that it was dark enough for him to hide his blush.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel!" Kat pointed her finger towards it, saying Allen from the embarrassment.

"Y-yeah, let's go" Allen quickly said and walked towards the Ferris wheel.
———————
Allen looked down from the window, seeing the lights around the carnival made them look like stars.

"It's amazing" Y/N spoke out loud. The voice that made him feel special, the voice that drew him to her, it was her. But he knew he couldn't like her. She liked someone else. That is, him but his facade on YouTube.

He forced himself to look at her and smiled.

"It is lovely, just like someone I know"

She turned her head towards him and immediately knew he made a mistake. He opened his eyes to tell her, but she had already turned her head back to the lights. He sighed. I need to be more careful.
———————
She sat on the edge of the floor as she swung her legs back and forth above the water. She closed her eyes and remembered how she felt in the Ferris Wheel.

"It is lovely, just like someone I know"

She turned her head. Wondering who it was. That sweet voice who she knew who it belonged too. That same tone who joked with her, who was her first friend in her new school. She secretly hoped it was her, and waited for him to answer. He opened his mouth, and she anticipated. Nothing ever came out and she gave up.

Looking at the lights, she started to feel the same way. The way she felt with him, how he made her feel warm, bright like a diamond, and special like the stars. Why was she feeling this way, she asked herself. It was the same feeling with Draco, and she liked him.

She opened her eyes getting back to reality. She can't catch feelings. No, she must not. She already fell for someone who she knew she couldn't be with. Now, she fell for someone close to her. But was it fair? He knew she liked 'Draco'. He wouldn't like her back. Groaning, she put her heads in between her arms to rest. This would be the first and last she would ever think about being in a relationship with her best friend, to prevent hurting him and her.