11 | Once And For All

I love Once and For All, either version of it. At the beginning there's no true perspective, so I'm not putting a certain perspective up in the title area, just waiting for when it's a certain perspective. I hope you guys can tell that this is a big power moment. Enjoy! :)

This is the story you wanted to write, well tonight is the night that you can. Denton checks over the story.

Just get this done, and by dawn's early light, you can finish the fight you began. Jack helps set up the paper.

This time we're in it to stay. David spreads it out.

Think about seizing the day. Sarah adds the finishing touches.

Think of the that train as it rolls into old Santa Fe, Jack thinks longingly as they finish. Tell 'em I'm on my way! 

See old man Pulitzer snug in his bed, he don't care if we're dead or alive. Les has been sent to tell other newsies to come and pick up the papers to give.

Three satin pillows are under his head while we're begging for bread to survive. These would be the first news papers most have picked up all week.

Joe, if you're still counting sheep. And then the newsies begin to come.

Wake up and read it and weep. Boots is first, smiling wide.

You got your thugs with their sticks and their slugs, yeah, but we have a promise to keep. Blink and Mush come together, both happy as well.

Once and for all, something tells me the tide will be turning. Race takes a bunch.

Once and for all, there's a fire inside me that won't stop burning. And they don't stop coming.

Now that the choices are clear, David takes out a load himself.

Now that tomorrow is here, Denton sighs with relief.

Watch how the mighty can fall, for once and for all! "This is gonna work," Jack whispers to himself.

This is for kids shining shoes in the streets with no shoes on their feet every day. "You read?" Race asks a random kid.

This is guys sweating blood in the shops while their bosses and cops turn away. "Read that." Race gives the kid a paper and repeats.

This is to even the score. Jack passes out some.

This ain't just Newsies no more. Sarah covers more ground, asking people everywhere.

This ain't just kids for some pie in the sky, All around them people are reading the papers, of all ages.

This is do it or die, Kid Blink and Mush come back for more to spread to more boroughs.

This is WAR! And all around New York city people are reading and realizing what needs to be done.

Once and for all, we'll be there to defend one another, And more come back for more papers.

Once and for all every kid is our friend, every friend a brother. Race takes a bunch in hand and books it. Someone needs to tell Brooklyn.

Five thousands fists in the sky. There were five thousand newsies in total at the Irving Hall rally.

Five thousand reasons to try. All of them need their rights.

We're goin' over the wall. It's not just the newsies either...