~Chapter 15 Gun Point

Wildcat POV

I watch as David started to jog into position, he stopped to look back at me. "Basically, Squeaker, are you in position" I asked into the eyepiece. "Yes, we are in position, I can't get a clear enough shot, we need David to lure them out a little closer to the entrance" Basically answered. "Okay, David has a plan and I'm going to need yall to roll with it and on nal, I'll tell you to shoot" I replied and watched David carefully. I gave him a thumbs up to show him that the coast is clear to start the plan. He looked away and began running and screaming, flailing his arms like a crazy.

It was sorta amusing to me and made me let out a quiet laugh. He started screaming even louder getting the guards attention and starts to yell that BBS was chasing him. "Do you guys have a clear shot" I asked quickly. "I do" Squeaker answered, "what about you Basically" I asked. "No, David is in the way of my shot" Basically exclaimed. I knew what I had to do, "DAVID DUCK, Take The Shot" I yelled into my earpiece.

David immediately dropped to the ground along with both of the other guards. I let out a breathe of relief that he ducked just in time. I moved up to my next position as David once again, continued with his danzel in distress act. He hastily got up and ran toward the warehouse door screaming once again.

David POV

I bursted through the door screaming and yelling for help. "Please, help me, BBS is chasing me and killed the guards outside" I pleaded. The guard had his gun raised up towards me but lowered it a little once I said that. "Get behind me" he ordered and I immediately ran behind him. The plan was going flawlessly, he had his gun raised up at the door as he waited for any BBS members were going to come in. I already knew that wasn't going to happen.

I pulled my knife out and grabbed him into a chokehold. I put the knife against his throat and sighed, "I'm sorry" I whispered as I slit his throat open. He dropped his weapon and I kicked it away. I couldn't bare looking at his dying state, he was covering his neck trying to stop the bleeding. I listened as he choked on his own blood and slowly died. A chill went down my spine as I glanced down to see a bloody pool starting to spread around his head.

His gun was to big for me to use or hide from the group. That's when I noticed the pistol in his holster, I quickly took it and put it in my back pocket. I put my shirt over it so no one could see it in plain sight. I glanced back down at the guy and I closed my eyes turning away. I soon pushed the button on the earpiece to turn it on, "The coast is clear, ye can come in now, Wildcat" I said and pressed the button again to turn off my mic. I waited patiently for Wildcat to come into the warehouse.

As I was waiting, I noticed a open doorway that seemed to lead into a downstairs which I thought was odd. I shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing of importance to acknowledge. But then I don't remember Vanoss mentioning anything about a downstairs in the warehouse. Out of curiosity, I started to walk towards the doorway only to stop when feel a hand on my shoulder. I whipped my head around to see the pig mask that Wildcat wore. "Come on, we need to get to the office and get his files" Wildcat said.

Wildcat grabbed my hand and lead me to some stairs that went upward and not downwards. We quickly ran up the stairs and went towards a door that literally had office as its label. Wildcat released my hand and went to check the door. It was locked, Wildcat kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a little pin. He messed with the lock until a click was heard and the door slowly squeaked open. Inside it looked nothing like I thought it would look, it was just like any other office.

Nothing special to it, it definitely didn't look like a drug lord own it. Maybe I was just expecting a little more from a drug lord. "Well, what now" I asked, "I'll search the cabinets over here, you check his desk for his files, alright" Wildcat ordered going over to check the cabinets on the left side of the room. I nodded as I went over to the desk, I traced my fingers over the edge. My eyes went over some papers that was scattered on his desk. I sat down, looking over the paper on the desk.

Most of it, I didn't understand and had nothing that said anything about a big sale. I sighed and pushed the papers aside, I checked all the drawers and nothing. I rested my head on my hand, slowly moving my eyes around. I was starting to get frustrated, I checked everything. I scanned the room and I saw a pot plant in the corner of the room. My eyes were about to move on when they flicked back at the pot plant.

I slowly rose from the chair and tilted my head slightly at the pot plant. That's when I noticed something hiding behind it. I quickly when over to it and pushed the pot plant out of the way, underneath the pot was a folder. I picked it up and peeked inside, it was files of Martin Davis. My eyes widened, it had his plans as well as his personal information. As I read through the pages, I saw that his next sale was in fact a big one.

A smile crept onto my face, I put the folder in my left hand and quickly walked over to Wildcat. I tapped his shoulder as he was still thoroughly looking through the cabinet. He turned around to give his attention to me and I waved the folder in front of his face. "Look what I found" I said smugly, Wildcat was about to take it out of my hands but I quickly moved it from his reach. "Nah uh, I found first" I commented, smirking at him. I could tell he probably rolled his eyes at me, "whatever, let's just go, I'm sure Vanoss would be proud of your hard wo-" Wildcat was cut of when he was suddenly punched in the face.

Wildcat was knocked to the ground and was pinned by a foot that was on his chest. My glance went up and there I saw a guard pointing a gun at Wildcat, giving me a dirty look. "Make one move and I'll blow his brains out" the guard threatened.

Sorry it took me forever to give yall chapters to read. I've been very lazy it seems, which I'm glad to finish this chapter for yall. I hope yall enjoyed it and stick around for the next action packed chapter. Sorry that I don't have much to say anymore at the end of these chapters. Also, I didn't check this chapter for mistakes so my bad if there are some. Bye, Bye.😬👋

~BlueWolf203