~Chapter 12 Wildcat's Initials?

Squeaker POV

Vanoss pointed at the map, "okay, this is how this is going to play out, Squeaker and Basically will be on this mountain with silence snipers while me and Delirious will circle around the back" Vanoss stated.

Vanoss glanced at us and we all slightly nodded at him. "They don't know who David is, so he will go up in the front of the building and make some sort of distraction, Basically and Squeaker will take out the two guards at the entrance and their should be one guard in that area of the building which David has to kill" Vanoss explained.

I glanced over at David across the table, he looked rather nervous. David caught my gaze, I looked away and back at the map. "Okay and if anything doesn't goes exactly as planned, Terroriser and Moo will pick us up in the helicopter that will be west of the building and finally Wildcat, you get to have the rookie, David, you will be equipped with a ear piece so you can contact us by just a push of a button, once you kill the guard, you will tell Wildcat the coast is clear and he will escort you to the office that should have some files we need about Martin Davis, the drug lord, he has grown a lot in numbers and has started to expand into our territory, we need those files so we can see when is his next big trade and where it's going to be at..." Vanoss stated firmly.

Vanoss moved his gaze over us, "does everyone understand what they have to do" Vanoss questioned everyone. Everyone nodded except one person, "wait..I have a question" David stated raising his hand. "Go ahead" Vanoss said, motioning for him to continue. "Well, don't ye think there would be more guards in there then just two in the front and one in the building" David questioned.

Vanoss chuckled, "I'm glad you asked, Mr.Davis should be in a meeting with some clients, twenty miles from there, his meeting should take about two to three hours which is plenty of time to get in and grab what we need and leave without any casualties whatsoever, plus Mr.Davis always brings his guards with him in his meetings, only some gets left behind, me and Delirious will be out guarding the back entrance while Basically and Squeaker will guard the front entrance...if you guys are in any big trouble, all you have to do is call us on the ear piece you will be equipped with" Vanoss explained. David nodded in understanding, "ALRIGHT MEN, now let's to do it for real" Vanoss shouted.

~Time Skip

It's been a few hours, as we were gearing up for the mission. I blew off the dust that had been collecting on my sniper rifle. I made sure to keep it nice and clean, as I do for all my guns. I smirked, looking through the hole and aiming it at the wall.

I made sure that it was loaded and got extra ammo just incase. I put the strap around me, I then grabbed a sharp knife that I like to keep on me on missions. You can never be to sure with this type of stuff.

David POV

I watched as everyone grabbed all sorts of different types of guns and weapons. I glanced over at Wildcat, who seemed to be examining his guns for something. I slowly walked over to him, lightly tapping his shoulder.

I caught his attention, making him turn to face me. "Yes David" Wildcat questioned, "umm...do I get a gun" I asked shyly. Wildcat looked to his guns then back at me, "hmm" Wildcat hummed. He then pulled out this sharp knife, it looked like it could cut someone by just gently touching their skin and make them bleed.

Wildcat reluctantly handed me the knife, I stared at the knife in awe. I then noticed something on the knife, engraved on the blade was the initials, T.W. I paused for a second. Wait if this is Wildcat's knife, does that mean these are his initials. "Hello...earth to David, are you okay" Wildcat's voice pulled me from my thoughts. "Oh..yeah, I was just thinking is all" I replied bluntly, shoving the knife in my pocket not before putting it in it's scabbard.

Wildcat stared at me for a moment, "...okay, fine..I won't pry, now let's go, time is of the essence" Wildcat mumbled. "Wait...here, let me put this on you" Wildcat whispered, putting this slightly heavy vest on me. "Turn around" Wildcat demanded and I did as told, let him finish putting on the body armor vest.

Wildcat stepped away from me, looking me up and down. "We should probably hide the vest so the guards won't get suspicious and shoot you on site" Wildcat suggested. "Here, you can borrow my jacket" Wildcat said, putting the jacket on me. "Ye know, I can dress myself, I don't need ye to do everything for me" I grumbled, zipping the jacket up myself.

Wildcat put his hands up in the air in defense, letting out a chuckle. "Sorry about that" Wildcat muttered rather quickly. Wildcat reluctantly took me by the hand, leading me to the outdoors. I didn't say anything about it and just let him do whatever. I squinted as the sun began to set, my eyes not seeing the sun for awhile. I been in this dark base for to long, even if it was for a couple days.

The more I stay here, the more trapped I'll be. I bite my lip, staring at the sunset for a long time before feeling a small tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little, turning my gaze towards Wildcat. "Come on, we have to go now" Wildcat exclaimed, pulling me by the hand towards this black van.

We climbed inside the back of the black van, sitting there with no seatbelts. As the van started to move, shaking a bit from the bumpy dirt road. I was slightly clinging onto Wildcat, so I wouldn't lose my balance and fall out of my seat.

Wildcat smirked at me, "clingy much" Wildcat teased, I glared at him. "Suck dick much cause I think ye are gay" I snapped back, making everyone in the van ohh at us. "First of all, I'm not gay-" I cut him off, leaning close to his ear. "Say that to the boner I gave to ye last night" I whispered seductively, putting my hand over my mouth so the others couldn't hear what I said. "Oh...but don't worry, your secret is safe with me" I reassured him, giving him a nice wink. "Fuck you" Wildcat snapped, flicking me off, "fock ye too, motherfocker, we can do this all night" I yelled, flicking him off as well.

I swear to god, they're always challenging each other. No matter what it was, it is always a challenge between them. Even though, they do this to each other a lot, it seems the two are getting pretty close. I wonder how the other guys think of their relationship with each other and how fast it developed. Even though, they're David's kidnappers, he seems to be pretty chill with them. All though, David knows that he shouldn't stay and should figure out a way to escape soon. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's been taking me so long to do these chapters lately. I been really slacking and been taking a break on making the chapters but I should be getting back into it soon. Bye, Bye.🙃👋

~BlueWolf203