~Chapter 4 Go To Bed

David POV

"Aaaand this is where we train, you are going to train with Squeaker tomorrow...we're going to see how good are your fighting skills" Wildcat stated, pointing to a field with a tall fence surrounding the perimeter of it. It was big and open, perfect for sparring. I can see why they chose this spot, Wildcat told me that this place use to be abandoned. He said it took sometime but eventually it became their base. It was just a bit of a fixer upper, I chuckled a little at the thought.

I looked around at the open field until my eyes landed on Wildcat. He was staring at me which cause my cheeks to flare up red with embarrassing. "W-why are ye staring at m-me like that" I stuttered a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable underneath his gaze. "What are you laughing about" he asked, crossing his arms. "Ooooh nothing" I mumbled quietly, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, I bet it was everything" he replied back, putting his hands on his hips.

Wildcat then pulled out his phone, looking at it. I felt very awkward having to stand here as he wore that pig mask. To my surprise, I guess he noticed my discomfort. "Are you okay" he asked and shifted a little, rubbing my arm. "Oh" he exclaimed and quickly put his phone away. "Do you want me to take off my mask" he asked pointing to the mask, I didn't really know how to answer him.

I looked at the mask for a second and sighed, "it's just kinda...it's just a bit awkward ye know, ye don't have to take off your mask if ye don't want to" I said not trying to forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do. If he doesn't want to take off his mask, he doesn't want to take off his mask and I should respect his decision.

Out of nowhere he started laughing, "w-hat are ye laughing about" I pouted, putting my hands on my hips and leaned forward a little. I narrowed my eyes at him while posing a little sassy like. "Oh it nothing, it's just that you talk just like fucking Terrorizer but you have a much deeper accent than his" He said trying his best to calm himself down from his laughing fit.

You know, I don't know what Brock is talking about. He's actually not that bad of a guy, I thought. "Well, it's getting late, we should get to bed" Wildcat suggested looking up at the dark night sky and I nodded my head in agreement.

~Time Skip

Wildcat opened the door to his bedroom, walking inside and to his bed. I entered the room scanning it with a face of awe. Vanoss was not kidding when he said Wildcat had the biggest room.

There was a nice computer setup in the corner of the room just on the right side. He even had his own fricking bathroom. He also has a big walk in closet, that was surprising neat and organized. Well, I can't really say that for the rest of his room. There was a empty bag of doritos that was on the floor next to his bed. A pizza box on the the table next to the computer setup. Not only that, lots of dirty pants and shirts littered the entire floor.

I crossed my arms and turned to Wildcat who was sitting on the bed that was on the left side of the room. "Do ye ever clean up your room" I asked, tapping my foot from irritation, while raising an eyebrow at him. "Well I don't usually get guests.." he replied and before he could continue, I cut him off. "I'm just going to take that as a no" I huffed and started picking up all his dirty clothes.

It was actually shocking to see how much clothes were on the floor. I knew I had to do something, I mean, I may not be the cleanest person but let's face it. If this room doesn't get cleaned now, it's just going to be pure chao in the future.

Once I grabbed all the dirty clothes off the floor. I toss them in a bin full of other dirty clothes that needs cleaning later too. "Hey Wildcat, why don't ye go make yourself useful and grab me a trash bag" I ordered and he pouted and left the room.

Once he got back, he handed me a big trash bag. Instead of taking it, I told him to just stand right there with it opened. I then started to clean up the garbage that was on the floor. I grabbed the empty dorito bag and pizza box and shoved it in the trash bag. I then noticed the crumbled up paper scatter on the floor next to computer setup. I grabbed them, tossing them in the trash bag. I grabbed some empty water bottles, energy drinks, and gatorades. I stuffed them into the trash bag and yanked it from Wildcat.

He was still wearing his mask which for some reason upset me. It made me upset that he didn't trust me to see his face. I mean I don't blame him, I did just join the group and I don't really know anyone here. I moved pass him not saying a word, I went to the kitchen and placed the trash bag next to the already full trash can.

I sigh stepping back into the more clean room. I glance at Wildcat looking down a bit, still quite upset that he was wearing the mask. "Are you coming to bed or not" Wildcat said jokingly and I huffed. I stripped down to my boxers because it felt the most comfortable. I noticed he was in his boxers too, looking ready for bed.

I walked over to him, sitting beside him on the bed. I looked at him, staring at the mask for a few seconds. "Are ye really going to wear that mask while sleeping" I questioned and he shook his head. He placed his hands on his mask ready to pull it off. "It would be very uncomfortable for me to wear this mask while sleeping, it makes it harder to breathe" he admitted taking it off.

I was dumbfounded at how......how handsome he looked, I felt my whole face heat up from the look of him. He's icy blue eyes glistened in the moonlight that came from the window. I couldn't help but admire his body up and down. I only noticed now, how big and muscular his arms are, he had huge biceps. Just the structure of his body was just absolutely perfect, I felt like I was staring for ages.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said. "Like what you see~" he teased with a smug look on his face. I felt my face get even hotter than before, I didn't even noticed I was biting my lip. I looked away with a bit of embarrassed, crossing my arms while biting the inside of my cheeks. I layed down on the bed with my back facing him. "Don't get to cocky now" I warned trying to get comfortable.

I closed my eyes to try and sleep but couldn't. I could feel his hot breath blow on the back of my neck, it was to distracting for me. "You know, your not that bad yourself~" he whispered in my ear seductively. It sent chills down my spine, what is this guy's god damn attentions. "Wildcat, go to sleep already" I groaned turning to face him.

He had an huge smirk on his face which was a bit unsettling for me. "Stop looking at me like that" I groaned again but his smirk only seem to grow. "And why not~" he teased and I just rolled my eyes at him. He finally closed his eyes after awhile of us just staring at each other. He went to sleep, which I did the same soon after. I felt cold for a long while but then suddenly, I felt warmth again.

David has his training tomorrow, I wonder how he is going to do. Wildcat is also becoming a little flirty with David. I wonder what's on his mind, if you know what I mean. I hope ye enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you next time. Bye, Bye. 😏👋

                                      ~BlueWolf203