~Chapter 21 Get Up And Leave

BasicallyIDoWrk POV

I was laughing and joking with Brian and Lui as preusual. When Vanoss came in and the way he enter the room gave me chills. He had some type of tense aura as Delirious seemed to follow behind him timidly. Vanoss walked up to us, crossing his arms. "Come on, stop loitering around, I want everyone in the meeting room...Basically, can you go and wake Wildcat up and tell him to meet us in the meeting room" Vanoss asked but it was more of a order. "Whatever you say boss" I said jokingly as I saluted him playfully.

Even with his mask on, I could tell he was rolling his eyes at me. I giggled as I made my way over to Wildcat's bedroom while the others grouped up in the meeting room. I knocked on the door, "Wildcat, wake up, we have a meeting" I shouted from the other side of the door. I waited, hearing nothing on his end, "Wildcat, up and Adam, we have a meeting to attend" I yelled at the door again. I sighed hearing nothing again, "come on Wildcat, there's no time for sleeping in" I called out, banging on the door again. I groaned, I twisted the door knob, my eyes widened.

Wildcat never leaves his door unlock, especially when he's sleeping. I pushed the door open and my eyes widen even more as I let out a gasp. I walked slowly into the empty room, I checked the bathroom and he wasn't in there either. I walked over to his desk, the files that we needed were left there. David isn't allowed to go anywhere so where could they have gone. Bringing along the files, holding them tightly into my arm.

I ran over to the meeting room, practically bursting into the door. I glanced around the meeting room, Wildcat and David's face nowhere in sight. "Whoa, Basically, what the matter-" Brian tried to ask. "Wildcat and David aren't in their room, they've gone" I shouted, trying to explain. Vanoss snapped his head, "What did you say" Vanoss yelled, worried lace in his voice.

~Earlier

Wildcat POV

I paused for a moment not exactly sure I heard him correct. How does he know my name, did Brock tell him when I wasn't looking. Sometimes he can be way more than just overly friendly. I shook it off, come on Tyler, you literally fucked him not even half an hour ago. Do you really want to bring up something that is super unrelevant to the conversation. But as soon as I turned around, I saw the desperation in his eyes.

Tears in the corner of his eyes, ready to fall while he clung onto me desperately. His body trembling, he was terrified that I was just gonna leave him. "Please..please d-on't go..." David begged, his voice cracking up. This broke my heart, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't leave.

~Flashback

"So what, you're just gonna get up and leave" Mini shouted at me. "Mini, you know we shouldn't be doing this, it's a bad idea to date people in the group" I argued. "That wasn't what you were saying ten minutes ago" Mini screamed back at me. "Well guess what Mini, let me give you some news flash, people change their minds" I yelled straight into his face. Mini shoved my chest, barely even getting me to move backwards. "Oh and so you think it was funny to fuck me...you know, I never wanted to have sex, the only reason I went along with it because it was what you wanted..." Mini cried. "IT WAS WHAT YOU WANTED" Mini screamed as he hit my chest.

Mini backed up as he looked into my wide eyes. "I didn't ask to lose my virginity to some jerk that thinks it's fun to mess with people's feelings" Mini said as tears streamed down. I didn't say anything, I was to shock to even form any words. What was I supposed to say to that, "cause I got some news f-lash for y-ou too, I am NOT your fuck toy" Mini screamed, his voice cracking up. "I'm so sick of it, the only time you ever come to me anymore is when you and Evan get in a fight..." Mini grumbled. "When you don't get your way, you come crying to me like a baby throwing a temper tantrum" Mini said rolling his eyes in anger now.

Mini grabbed my hand pulling me towards our bedroom door. "Well Tyler, enough is enough, I'm not gonna let you have your way with me anymore" Mini whispered. He then pushed me towards the door, "so if I were you, I'd just leave.....go away, LEAVE, bother someone else..with your stupid problem" Mini snapped, gritted his teeth but I could still see the tears in his eyes. "Please Baby, I'm sor-" I was cut off as I was slapped in the face. I was in so much shock, I couldn't even process it. It was like the pain in my cheek went down and squeezed my heart instead.

Tears threaten my eyes but I just pushed them away. I wasn't gonna let him know that he got to me. That's when I let my face go cold as I gave him a straight face. My mouth pushing into a line, "fine.....but just know that, what I said before...wasn't a lie.." I muttered before walking out of our bedroom door. I walked towards the gym area, it was then I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. The tears I was holding back finally streamed down my face.

I gasped for air multiple times, I could barely breathe properly from how hard I was crying. I slid down the wall, my vision blurry with tears. I pulled my legs to my chest as I cried hysterically. I didn't talk to Mini ever again after that night. I kept my mouth shut and ignored him and soon he became a phantom to me.

~End Of Flashback

Oh how I wish I could take it all back, maybe then he wouldn't have died. He would still be alive if I just didn't ignore him. Maybe, just maybe, if I just wasn't such a dick. He would still be alive and none of this would have happened. I wouldn't be stuck in this situation, I stared at David. I just can't, I pulled him even closer, hearing him make a small cute gasp.

I can't make the same mistake twice, a tear escaped my eye. "I'm not gonna leave you" I whispered into his ear.

I'm not leaving..never again...