~Chapter 20 I Need To Go Back

(S.M.U.T CHAPTER)

Wildcat POV

I was stunned, completely at a lost of words. But before I could even process it all, my mouth and hands moved on its own. My left hand was on his waist while the other was found intertwined into his hair. I noted to myself how soft and smooth it was when I raked my fingers through it. What was an innocent little kiss turned into something much more. Soon enough our tongues found its way into each other's mouths.

I just didn't know how to explain it, the kiss was so....passionate. I couldn't help myself as I began hungrily devouring his lips all so possessively. That our need for oxygen was almost forgotten when we had no choice but to pull away for much needed air. We stared into each other's eyes as we were panting for air. Only to go back to making out again like we both were longing for this moment but never had the guts to let it happen. Our tongues danced with one another, that once we pulled apart once more.

Saliva had connected our mouths, we stared into each other's eyes. It was a soft stare but somehow also intense with how we dared not to blink. As if scared to wake up and realize this was all just a dream. But with the feeling of the cold midnight breeze flowing pass us on our skin. There was no denying that this was actually happening right before my very own eyes. With one more stare, David leaned forward kissed me one last time.

It was a quick one but having his lips pressed against mine, I knew it was nothing but passionate. David's lips lingered on mine just a second longer before pulling away. I licked my lips, savoring the taste of that passionate moment. David smiled as he walked up to his house, I was quick to follow him. Upon opening the door after retrieving the spare key in the flower pot. He stepped aside, welcoming me inside his home while locking the door behind me.

I awed as I looked around his house, it was warm and it felt cozy. I ended up walking into the kitchen, noticing the dog bowls on the ground. Yet, there were no dogs and not a single sound of one yet. I hummed in thought as I returned to the livingroom where I saw David sitting there. I decided to sit with him, he jolted his head up at me. Only to soon shyly looked away from me and try and focus on something else in the room.

I don't know why but I was starting to feel a bit adventurous. The next thing I knew, I placed my hand on his thigh, rubbing circles with my thumb. Slowly moving up against his thigh and towards a more private area. I watched as he tensed at the feeling of my hand creeping closer. I listened to his heavy breathing as I began palming his crotch. Which he allowed me, never stopping me so I decided to take it a step further.

Slipping my hand inside his pants causing him to gasp and take a hold of my shoulder. After a few minutes of teasing David, we ended up completely naked. David's knees on the couch while his legs were trembling from the fingering I gave him earlier. His hands were on the top side of the couch, steadying himself. I glanced down at myself as I continue to slowly stroke my throbbing dick. I could see the pre-cum leak out of it, it was like I was teasing myself, withholding my pleasure.

I got closer, setting myself behind David but before I could do anything, I paused all movement. "...do you want this.." I spoke quietly, "huh?" David exclaim, not catching what I said. "We don't have to do this if you don't want too" I said firmly being completely serious about this. I wouldn't go forward with it if he didn't want it, I wanted his consent and not just assume. Not like last time....not like last time..last time, I went to far. I won't make the same mistake twice, I told myself.

This time, it will last, this time, I won't let go so easily. It was then, all of a sudden, I heard David giggled quietly to himself. He turned around for a moment, pressing a kiss to my lips before pulling away with a smile. "I....I trust you..." David said turning back around. "You have my consent" David confirmed, wiggling his ass at me to charm me to continue. I pushed forward, his back against my chest as my tip poked his entrance.

"Just in case, we should have a safeword..." I suggested, whispering against his ear. He hummed in thought, I watched as his gaze landed on a small flower pot that was sitting on a windowsill. "Uhhh..h-how about flower.." David asked, I hummed in thought before slowly smiling. "That could work" I replied, adjusting myself a bit. "Are you ready" I asked being cautious of him, David nodded, I stayed silent. Not making any moves on him, once David notice this, he decided to speak up.

(Smut Starts)

"I'm ready..." he finally said and I took that as a good enough answer as I lined myself up. I then placed my hands onto his hips pushing in slowly. It didn't take long for me to start gently thrusting into him. I groaned at his tightness as David let sweet moans slip away out of his mouth. All my cares seemed to slip away along with them as the memories of my crew didn't seem to matter in the moment. My purpose...what I was supposed to do, why I was here.

I was just suppose to guide him, see him as another teammate. I'm suppose to be a leader and not fall for the tricks of love. Now here I am falling deep in love with him and now look at me. I practically betrayed my comrades, for what. A little more attention...just to have the feeling of someone I care about dearly by my side. In which I would do anything in my power just to protect them.

I growled, biting down on his neck as I continued my loving thrusts. I soon moved him to lay down on his back as he spread his legs for me. Getting in between them, I leaned closer to him. Sliding back into him as I began kissing him, our tongues making their way into each other's mouths. Desperate for each other's love as we stared at each other lustfully. But each thrust I made into him was loving and only became more passionate as time went on.

David whined and moaned but his voice was quiet and gone. Unable to focus correctly, only processing how good it felt as my thrusts became deeper. My mouth littering kisses all over David's bare body. As I began gently biting his shoulder blade, I lifted his legs slightly. Changing the angle of my thrusts, David cried out so loudly and I knew I hit it. I started thrusting faster into him, faster than a bunny in heat.

I groaned as he began clinching around me, desperately. The pleasure of it, driving me crazy, I was get close. I knew David was close too if the trembling of his legs and the tight clinching wasn't a dead giveaway. I placed my forehead against his shoulder as I was chasing for release. I gasped at the overwhelming pleasure, "I'm close" I muttered in his ear. He nodded in agreement, "me too" he whispered back to me.

Only a few more thrusts and David had came. Clawing my back and biting the middle of my throat, I went as deep as I could, letting go of my own release inside him. I sat there for awhile to calm down from my orgasm. I pull out and sat pretty far from David, he gave me a questioning look. Raising an eyebrow at my action to stay away from him. Getting up, I slowly put all of my clothes back on.

(Smut Ends)

While David only managed to put on his pants before I started heading for the front door. As I opened the door to leave, I heard running from behind me. A hand capturing my arm before I could step a foot outside. "Are ye just gonna leave me, j-just like that..." David exclaimed, the sense of betrayal visible in his eyes. "I'm sorry David....but I need to go back..." I whispered as I turned my back on him. I listened to his soft sobs, his forehead against my back as I could feel him trembling from behind me.

"Please Tyler....don't go..."

.   .   .