~Chapter 7 Adorable Sneak Attack

David POV

I woke up to warmth once again, it was nice. I opened my eyes and realized I was laying my head on Wildcat's chest. Out of instinct, I pushed away from him which cause him to wake up.

He opened his eyes and there was a moment of silence as we stared at each other. He groaned and slowly sat up, looking down at me. "Goodmorning, David" he whispered in a raspy voice. "Goodmorning to ye too, Wildcat, sorry that I woke ye up" I apologized to him.

He smiled and left to go into the bathroom, he peeked out the doorway, staring at me for moment. "It okay...as long as I get to wake up to your cute ass" he said with a flirtatious smile before leaving the doorway and into the bathroom.

I felt my whole face heat up, I was sure I looked like a tomato by now. I cover my face with my hands, groaning into them, why me. I got up from the bed and felt myself getting a head ache.

Only seconds after, Wildcat popped out of the bathroom doorway. "Lay back down" he ordered pointing at bed. "No" I exclaimed, crossing my arms while looking away with my eyes closed. "Come on, don't make this harder than it already is" he stated. "I don't have to if I don't want to" I huffed with a smirk.

Wildcat walked up to me, getting real close to my face. He leaned in a little closer which was starting to make me feel a bit uncomfortable but I just kept my smirk. "Don't make me force you" he said darkly and I smirked again.

I turned my head so I would be facing him, I looked straight into his icy blue eyes. "I like to see ye try" I challenged him. He smirked and suddenly, I was tackled to the ground. "Let me go, ye bastard" I whined, trying get away from him. "Not until you go to bed" he replied back.

Seconds later, I ended up in his arms, him holding me bridestyle while I wrapped an arm around his neck so I wouldn't fall. He stood near the edge of the bed, "let go of me" he demanded. "No" I exclaimed once again, "don't make me throw you" he threatened.

I glared at him, "ye wouldn't" I said in a deep voice, narrowing my eyes at him. "I would" he replied back and threw me on the bed without a warning. We wrestled for a while and he ended pinning my hand above my head.

I sigh in defeat, "are you going to stay in bed now" he asked, seeing he was victorious. "Whatever ye say" I replied crossing my finger without him noticing.

He slowly released me and walked out of the room with his pig mask when he saw me lay down and close my eyes. As soon as he left, I took this as my chance to do my sneak attack.

I was not about to stay in bed all day long. I saw him walk into what I think was the livingroom, if I remember correctly. I saw a couple of the guys also there, I smirked at that.

I sprinted up behind him at full speed and with quick reflexes. I jump onto his back, wrapping my legs around his waist as I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him back.

Causing him to fall with a scream, laughter was heard from the guys as they watched the scene unfold in front of them. "If I'm going to stay in bed all day, I'm taking ye with me" I announced. Getting up and started dragging Wildcat's heavy body as the guys watch in amusement. "Basically, help me" Wildcat pleaded as I dragged him by the arm.

Basically, I think his code name is, just shook his head. "Nah dawg, you have fun with that" he replied laughing some more, tears in their eyes from laughing so hard. "Delirious plz" Wildcat begged to a person that had this Jason Voorhees mask, which looked pretty cool in my opinion. "I'm good, I'm not the one you should be begging to" Delirious stated crossing his arms and Wildcat huffed in anger.

He then looked up at me, still trying to wiggle out of my tight grip. "David, can you plz let me go" he begged once more but to me. I just could feel him giving me the puppy eyes, I sigh out loud. "Okay but only because ye said plz" I mumbled quietly and let him go.

Then out of nowhere, I was picked up and I yelped in surprise. Wildcat threw me onto his back while holding my hands so I couldn't pull away. "It's time for you to go to bed now" Wildcat said and I swear I could feel him smirking under that mask of his. "Ye bitch, I focking trusted ye" I yelled upset about him taking me back into the bedroom.

He chuckled at my comment, "well to bad, you need to rest" he stated. I growled as we were almost to the door but before he could open it. After the fifth time of me trying to yank my hands away and out his grip.

I was finally free, I ran back to the livingroom. An irritated Wildcat running after me, I laughed as he tried to grab me. "FREEDOM, ye will never take me alive" I shouted, pumping my fist in the air as I tried to get way from Wildcat.

Keyword, tried to get away from Wildcat. I tripped on some carpet and was almost instantly dragged by my leg. "Nooooooo" I whined as I gripped onto the carpet floor tightly. "Oh come on David, all I'm asking you is to go to bed and rest" Wildcat whined back, trying to yank me from the carpet. "NEVER ye perverted fock, ye can kiss my cute ass" I yelled referencing to what he said to me this morning, holding onto the carpet even tighter.

There was a moment of silence as I smirked up at him, "that's not what I meant" he growled and I could see his face get red. But before anyone in the room could say anything about what him and I just said. A door busted open just on the left side of me. "What the fuck is going, I'm trying to sleep" I heard Vanoss yell in a husky voice. Everyone looked towards Vanoss including Wildcat and I. I took this as my chance to escape from Wildcat's grip.

I kicked his hands and immediately Wildcat released me with a loud curse. I scurried to my feet, running to the first person I saw. That just so happen to be Terrorizer, I ran to Terrorizer, quickly hiding behind him as I giggled playful.

Awww, isn't that cute, I swear this ship should be more popular. Back to the story, will David ever be put to bed to get some rest. Or is this going to be a never ending game of drag the person to the bedroom. We'll see in the next chapter, I hope ye enjoyed this chapter. Bye, Bye.😕👋

~BlueWolf203