BEFORE YOU READ

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ LOVER BOY!

so i wrote this book in 2019. i think. below will be some things you need to know about this book that i want people to know.

I DO KNOW THERE ARE TONS of cringy parts to this book and i cringe myself reading back. Please i understand y'all will make fun of some things i write about and how i chose the path to go, but i was the writer, not you. Just please understand that you may cringe at some things that were normal in 2019 but not in 2021 or when you're reading this.

IM NOT GOOD WITH GRAMMER! when i wrote this book i did it to get this repeating story out of my head i had made. so i never thought of correcting myself majorly.

edit: listen my spelling is majorly corrected my sentences may not be in the right format at all bc i hate writing essays but love writing books lmao

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER SO THERE ARE TYPOS AND this book was the first one i've written and it's also my most popular. i didn't expect it to get this big ever.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MYSELF AND MY STORY IF YOU WOULDN'T SAY A MEAN COMMENT TO MY FACE THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL!

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STORY THEN STOP READING! YOU DONT NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE. I WONT HESITATE TO DELETE YOUR COMMENT. :)

i don't want to come off mean at all. i love all my readers and i don't even care about views, comments, or votes on my chapters it makes me feel good that i wrote a book for myself and now other people are enjoying it.

if you have a problem pls pm me and i will try and answer

, todi