1.10|| First day on set

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

Today is the first day on set for everyone. It's been 3 weeks since jess's dad tried to contact her. Those weeks were filled with fun laughter, tears, and friendship. Josh and Jess's friendship grew more of becoming best friends. Jess also found out they only had 2 months or less with hunter. At that time she kinda pushed people away and took time to herself and spent time with him.

Jess has to take some acting classes with Josh to practice the romance they are supposed to have on-screen, the first class was weird but they soon started to get used to it. The one thing they didn't do was kiss and jess can't think of kissing someone, especially Josh!

Jess made her way out the door and got in her car and drove off to set. She was jamming to her playlist the whole time.

"good morning Jess!" Tim yelled across the parking lot as she got out of her car. Jess noticed that he was in a circle with the writers and directors. He waved and smiled and she did the same back to him.

While jess was walking into her trailer she noticed her lights were on, and she never left her lights on.

"Boo!" josh sprung out of the bathroom and scared her

"mother fu- josh!" she hit him in the chest as instinct when someone scares her. He groaned a bit.

"ouch, i didn't deserve that!" she turned around and put her bags on the couch. when she turned back to him he just stared at her. Jess turned her head to the side wondering why he was just staring at her. He ran at her and took her and picked her up over his shoulder.

"Josh put me down now!" she was hitting his back with her fists and he wasn't listening to her. He carried her out of her trailer and into the makeup trailer. Along the way, jess gave up hitting him and relaxed in his arms.

"i got her!" everyone in the trailer laughed and he put her down. He smiled at her and she gave him a sarcastic smile back but ever since she heard the news about hunter her emotions were different.

"jess sit here and we will start your makeup." Hannah was jess's makeup lady, she has been with her ever since her first commercial

Josh sat to the right of her next while he got his makeup done and olivia was on her left. Tim came in and gave the daily rundown of what the day was going to be and what scenes were going to be shot.

"first we have josh and olivia's breakup scene for the first episode. You know if you're in that scene or not. Next, we have Josh in Jess for the living room dance scene. Then Josh and larry, and after those, i'll come back and update on what to do." tim left everyone went back to talking except jess, she had too many things to think about.

"jess are you ok?" josh finally got her attention she nodded but didn't say anything.

Jess was on the set of ricky's house and she was laying on the couch on her phone waiting for josh to show up. Something heavy fell on top of her and she moved her phone to see that adorable face that made her feel better every time.