1.13|| unexpected

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

     The past week things have been great for jess, hunter was back in the hospital with a new drug that was being tested on him and so far he was getting better. On set jess finally felt like she was apart of a family, everyone was so nice and always cared for her.

Today was another day on set for everyone, jess was in the conference room waiting for the scripts to the new episode.

"ok listen up before you get your scripts for the episode i want you to know that we are going out of order, so today we are going to be looking over the scripts we have for the end of the seventh episode and the full eighth episode." everyone started talking and having side conversations but soon stopped as he started talking again.

"These scripts are not set in stone so we will review, record, and revise. So before you get your scripts i like you to know that." tim stood up and started passing out the scripts

As soon as jess got hers's she took her teal highlighter out and started highlighting her lines. She skimmed over her lines jess's breath stopped when she read one line.

Sammy and Ricky kiss

"ok everyone we are going to start film-" tim couldn't finish when jess stood out of her seat and didn't say a word just started walking towards the door.

Josh looked at her as she was walking

"jess?" he questioned before looking down at the scrip flipping through the pages. Seeing what she was seeing.

She didn't know what she was doing she freaked out, she's never had her first kiss before how was she supposed to do this!

"jessica where are you going?" jess didn't stop walking until she was out the door.

"what happened?" olivia was looking at josh who had a blank expression.

Outside the door, she then sprinted to her trailer. You know when your thinking about so many things and you start running and you just feel like you can keep running, yeah that's how jess felt at the moment.

She was out of breath she finally made it to her trailer and ran inside. She started pacing around her trailer when she couldn't take it anymore she made herself sit down she couldn't focus how was she going to do this. Kiss josh, how.

She kept reading the lines over and over again of how they kiss. Then a knock came at her door and tim walked in with a disappointed face when he walked in and jess knew she was in trouble.

"jess you ran out while i was still talking, you better have a good reason for that." tim crosses his arms waiting for her response