1.12|| Im sorry

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

     The past two weeks have been a rough patch, hunter was getting worse again and the doctors told them there was nothing they could do, on set jess couldn't focus it was hard for her to do happy scenes, but she did her best to push through it.

Jess arrived on set late, she ran to her trailer and hurried to change into sammy's outfit. Today it was a plain sweatshirt with leggings and high top vans— she ran out of her trailer and into makeup.

"jess you're late," tim told the girl as she sat in her chair and started to get her hair done.

"s-sorry it won't happen again." she faced forward and looked into the mirror at her puffy eyes and stained cheeks

Hannah came in front of jess to do her makeup and saw her face. "jess are you ok?" she whispered so not a lot of people would hear.

"yeah just a lot is going on right now." she smiled and hannah kept doing her makeup.

"ok jess we need you on set right now, in the main hallway." jess got out of her chair saying thank you to hannah. Jess and tim walked together towards the set.

"so today i need you to be pissed at ricky, we are shooting the seventh episode and you're doing because you love him but you know he doesn't love you back so you push him away."

"got it." she knew this was going to be easy because she was already sad and she knew in this scrip she needed to be pissed and sad at the same time.

They walked into the school and handed headphones to her then started up sad music. jess just let the music flow so she could get in character. She felt a tap on her shoulder and took the earphones out, and looked behind her.

"jess get in front of the locker and we will start there."

"ok" she looked around for josh who was supposed to be in this scene, he probably walks up to her.

"action!"

Josh ends up walking around the corner and he hasn't seen jess in a week so when they where in character and she turned to him he could tell she was not ok.

Jess kept messing up because she would forget where to walk and the makeup crew was trying to touch up her makeup every time they had to restart.

As soon as they cut jess ran off of the set, she only had that one scene to do for the day. She wanted to get home to see hunter it was way too much for her to stay at set. She needed to spend time with him before she lost him forever.

As she walked into makeup trailer to take off her makeup josh walked in right behind her "are you ok?" he asked worriedly

"yeah," she responds quickly. Jess grabbed a make wipe and was hurrying to take her makeup off— he finally saw how puffy her eyes were.