1.23|| Photoshoots

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

It was 2:30 am and jess's phone was ringing, she ignored it the first time but it rang again. She tried moving but josh had his arm around her torso and his head was on her chest. She tried looking for her phone but it was too far. The next best thing was to move josh.

She carefully moved his arm off of her and pushed him over a little bit so she was free from his grip, he groaned and flipped over for his other side. She stood up and walked to her dresser to grab her phone, Olivia was calling her. She walked out of her room closing the door behind her.

"It's 2:30 in the morning."

"i understand that i want
to check up on you and josh"

"really right now."

"just tell me what
happened and i'll let you go"

"ok, he took me
home and we kissed
and now we where asleep."

"AHHHHH what!!!"

"olivia calm down we
aren't telling any of the
fans yet because of the hate
i'm getting we are
keeping it to a small group."

"ok ok, but did he
ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"nope, and i'm not forcing him.
He can take his time."

"well at least my ship
has sailed, good night
see you later today."

"good night olivia"

Jess quietly opened the door and saw josh curled up in a ball with a blanket. Jess covered her mouth before she freaked out about how adorable it was. She put her phone down on the dresser and walked back to bed.

"i was awake the whole time." josh muttered into his pillow

"why you should be asleep." jess got back under the covers and was facing his back, she brought her hand up to his hair and played with it.

"i can't sleep with empty arms. I need you in my arms." he turned around and looked at jess with a fake pout. She pulled her hand back and looked at him.

"can you stop being so adorable"

"never" he moved closer her and snuggled back into her wrapping his arm over her.