1.22|| Mix of emotion

Today is the 5-year mark of jess's dad leaving.

~March 16, 2016, ~

"Do you not understand what is going to happen to this family!"

Jessica was in her room reading a book when her dad started yelling from downstairs. She got out of bed and walked over to the balcony that looked downstairs. Seeing her mom in tears and her dad's face red with anger.

"i-i thought you would be happy about this!" her charlie says with tears coming down her cheeks

"what! Be happy! I wasn't happy even happy when you told me you were pregnant with that fucking girl!" her dad moved his hand and pointed at Jessica's room.

Jess felt tears go down her cheeks, every moment they had spent together meant nothing to him, he told her he loved her! Took her to her favorite places got first experiences with him. It meant nothing to him! Jessica is a 14-year-old who now understands this world un-like some kids.

"what the hell! Was i just a joke to you dad?! I gave you everything! My secrets my love! I just figure out you don't love me! These fourteen years i was just a little girl standing in the way of your so-called 'dream'!"

Jessica's dad wanted to be an actor but he couldn't get through acting school when jess was born, but as soon as she could take care of herself her dad took off to go do his dream. That's where jessica got her love for acting, she always wanted to do it, but she wasn't letting her father get in the way.

"Jessica rose! You don't raise your voice at me! Yes, i love you! I just can't have another kid coming in a messed up my life!" Jessica laughed

"why are you laughing young lady?" her dad turned his body towards her looking up.

"I just think is so funny that you think it's your life. That makes me laugh so much!" jess crossed her arms over her chest

He ignores her and turns to charlie.

"see what you taught her! To raise her voice and be sassy. I bet she will become pregnant at sixteen just like you! I'm not taking care of another fucking baby!"

With that, he grabbed everything that was his and walked out of the door. Jess never knew that was the last time she would see her dad for 4 years.

~Flashback end~

It was a weird day on set people running everywhere trying to get things in place. Today was the biggest day of filming. All the important shots where being filmed today.

Jess has been running her lines over and over again. She didn't want to mess anything up. While in a meeting before the day started tim told the cast that the photoshoot was tomorrow and everyone needed to be on time.

The cast was currently sitting in the cafeteria reading over lines. Jess sat upstairs to get away from the talking just to read and memorize her lines. Tim ended up changing the kissing scene not being in the 8th episode and the whole scene.

"hey," josh walked up the stairs and towards her.

"hi" she smiled not looking up from her script