Chapter 11: The Stunning Ariel

"The three of you will be escourting the contest star Ariel to the lighting of the tree. You will escourt her to and from the event." Explains the principal.

     It is 8°clock in the morning and Orlando, Terra and I are in the principal's office. Why? Our squad was offered a chance to "show off" our abilities with this mission. We would spend the day with the contest star Ariel and ensure her safety. This was a big mission considering all the small missions we have been takinh up until now.

     However not all of us were happy. Terra hated Ariel. She said that Ariel was stuck up and entitled. On the other hand, even Terra can agree our squad needs the exposure. If we get noticed, the more requested we are for missions and the more money and benefits we get at the end of the school year.

"Do you understand?" The principal asks.

"Yes." We all answer in unison.

     We leave, heading to the site of the tree lighting. There was a car waiting for us in the school parking lot, still covered in the snow from the previous night. We get in and drive to the capital of the Obsidian Isle, Cosmos City. Cosmos City is a huge and busy place. Filled with stores, restaurants, and beautiful buildings and sites. This is the perfect place for a huge Christmas tree.

     We reach the hotel Ariel was staying at and went inside. We were cautioned to be careful with what we said. We walked into her room. It was a penthouse suite. There were a lot of girly pink pokémon like clefairy and jigglypuff. A girl about our age walks out. She examines all three of us.

"These are my body guards?" She says with disgust. "At least they aren't as ugly as her"

     Terra instantly goes into rage mode. She begins charging at Ariel but I hold her back. She calms down, remembering we were supposed to protect her. Our chauffeur leaves us to "mingle" and tells us to call if we need something. Orlando quickly befriends Ariel. Terra and I walk of, exploring the suite.

"So . . . What has been going on lately?" I ask concerned.

"What do you mean?" She replies, clearly trying to avoid the question.

"You seem a lot more . . . agressive and layed back."

"What are you trying to say? I'm not cool? Just cuz I'm not like your buddy Orlando doesn't mean you can criticize me." She says as she storms off.

9:00 PM

     We are all in the limo. Ariel looks great, and so does Orlando. Ariel forced Orlando to dress up saying her "insta bae" shouldn't look like a bum. So we get to her dressing room and wait. When she is finally called she picks up her only pokéball.

     When she got on stage she threw out her pokéball. A pink fox like pokémon pops out. Its ribbons flows in the cold windy air.

"Sylveon use moonblast" Ariel says. The sylveon shoots a pink ball into the sky, immitating a moon. It produces pink sparks that fall like snowflakes.

"Now use swift". The sylveon shoots a bunch of star shaped projectiles. The explode in the air, like fireworks.

     Ariel then grabs a microphone a sings the song "All I Want For Christmas is You". Sylveon uses round for back up. Half way through the performance, a loud crash is heard. When all the heads turn it is revealed that the Christmas tree toppled over. To add to the confusion, a man's face on the television we were watching it on.

His voice spoke "We are, THE ESTACIÓN PERFECTO!"

     Terra breaks us out of our trances. We run to where all the confusion was going on. Ariel ran in our direction, clearly shaken up. "What are we gonna do?" She asks in panic. "Calm dow- WHAT IS THAT?!" Orlando screans, staring at the sky.