Chapter 12: Evolution

Electrode fall from the sky, glowing dull red colors.

     Everything goes in slow motion. Not in control, I throw a pokéball. A ball of brilliant light shoots out and for a second it disappears. A giant blue barrier surrounds the area. The electrode's explode against the barrier, effectively saving everyone. The explosion stop, the barrier goes down and a women is seen floating in a bubble descending from the sky.

She introduces herself, "Call me Fuyu-Sama or The Winter Princess"

     She recalls her Jellicent and sends out an Abomasnow. When it comes out a strong blizzard starts. We spring to action, sending out our Pokémon. Orlando sends out charmander, Terra sends out magby, and Ariel's sylveon gets into position. I return my beedrill to his pokéball. I'm glad I put protect on beedrill, although something was odd about it. How was it that strong?
     The blizzard is so strong it obscures my vision, but flashes of fire can be seen. Suddenly, the blizzard clears and something is brightly glowing. The molecules in the air seem to swirl around this light. Then the light disperses and a new figure stands there, basking in the astonishment. The initially orange reptilian pokémon grew a horn and grew taller. Charmeleon's new strength after evolution evident, because of the ceased blizzard.

"Lets do this! Flamethrower!" Orlando yells in joy.

     Charmeleon blasts out fire, notably stronger and hotter than before. The Abomasnow takes a direct hit. Magby joins in and the flame grows larger. The Abomasnow cries in pain.

"Oh my. What a strong Pokemon you've got. However mine is stronger, Outrage!" Fuyu says, calm and collected. Much like Terra.

     The Abomasnow glows and charges through the fire. Sylveon intercepts it, using moon blast to hold it back. Fuyu puts her hand to her ear and suddenly recalls her Abomasnow. "Well this was fun but I have to go. With that I bid you a due", she says as she takes her leave. Her Jellicent comes out again and she disappears.