Things Got Interesting

After about 5 mins, Melissa returned from her conversation between her Mom. I could only imagine how awkward it was. Melissa said that her Mom wanted a word. "Now as much of a surprise as it is seeing 5 teenage girls in diapers in my kitchen," Mrs. Harris said,"I have come to terms with it. I understand that you girls are just getting to the age that you want to explore and learn new things. So I figured that you girls wouldn't mind staying in diapers for the rest of the time you're here. I have a few rules.
1. You all must remain in diapers until your parents come Sunday afternoon.
2. You can only use the bathroom in the diapers.
3. If you need a change only I will be doing it since I don't want you girls peeking around.

Is this understood?" "Yes ma'am," everyone stuttered in amazement. This sleepover went from being amazing to dreadful back to amazing. I know that I didn't like diapers before I arrived, but after everything that has happened in the past hour and a half I was all for this adventure, I could only imagine everyone else's thoughts. The very first thing Mrs. Harris did was put away the groceries, but then she came around feeling everyone's diaper. Obviously since I filled mine up a few minutes earlier she squeezed it causing my mess to go up the backside a bit more. "Looks like someone needs a change," she said to me as well as Adrianna who left her messy diaper on too. "If you don't mind Carla, could I put Adrianna in another one of your diapers for the time being, I will have to go get supplies soon so you don't have to share?"
"It's fine Mrs. Harris."
"No need for the Mrs. Harris sweetie, in fact all of you should call me mommy for now."
"Ok mommy," I said.