Sleepover Part 1

At around 2:30 I headed over to Melissa's house, and I was still in the outfit from before. I got out of the car in front and was welcomed by Mrs. Harris who was probably confused as to what I was wearing. My mom started explaining some stuff to her about the situation I was in and she didn't seem to mind it. Mrs. Harris told me to come inside and that there were only a few girls there. They were hanging out in Melissa's room and she told me to just head on upstairs and Melissa would show me where to get situated. I was extremely nervous about what Melissa would say when she realizes what I was wearing. After all, she is the most popular girl in school and I just saw her earlier today wearing normal clothes. As soon as I got upstairs I could tell exactly which room was Melissa's because there was a whole lot of laughing coming from the room. The girls were playing strip spin-the-bottle and it was a weird sight to see. Adriana noticed me at the door and opened it for me welcoming me into Melissa's room. Her face changed from excited to see me to confused by what I was wearing. She then out of the blue said, "Hey, nice outfit you got on." I was surprised by her reaction to what I was wearing, but delighted to know that someone at least liked it. Although she probably didn't know about the diaper I was wearing underneath. I thanked her for the compliment and then was welcomed by the rest of the girls there. There was Melissa of course, Adriana, Brynn, and Alyssa. They were all pretty much just Melissa's friends, however, most of them at least met me once before. Melissa told me to just throw my stuff anywhere and join in on the strip spin-the-bottle. I said I would rather not but was pressured into it by all of them begging me. I just sat and prayed for me not to have to strip and show off the princess diaper I was wearing underneath. The praying didn't really pay off because the bottle landed on me and I was forced to take off the skirt revealing the onesie I had on underneath. Some of the girls started laughing because they thought I was "mommy's baby" but Melissa made them stop and had me start explaining why I was wearing a onesie. I mentioned the accidents I've been having recently and explained that my mom thought I should go back into diapers for the time being. Melissa was the nicest girl I met and she was so sweet and sympathetic that I was put back into diapers.