An Incident

Melissa was confused but asked me to continue. "Your mom said we couldn't change each other, and if she found a dirty diaper somewhere she would know someone was changed. So if you can't be seen in a dirty diaper and I can, then let's switch places. I will put on your dirty diaper and you put on my clean one."

"That sounds gross," Melissa said, "but if you really are willing to do that for me then I would owe you big time."

The plan was simple, we would just switch diapers and the mess with it. As gross as it sounds, I was really looking forward to it. For one, Melissa would owe me. And two, I just liked the feeling of my dirty diaper, what makes hers any different. We were about to execute the plan unbeknownst to the other girls. Melissa untapped her diaper and a stench entered the room turning the other girls in our direction.
"What are you two doing?" asked Brynn.

"A quick operation," I responded.

"Well keep that stink down," said Alyssa.
I returned focus back to Melissa and then started undoing my tapes. We quickly slid each other's diapers to one another and Melissa taped hers closed. She then proceeded to diaper me in her used diaper. It felt awkward at first but the feeling was great, I was confused why I liked sitting in another 16 year old girls poop, but I just did.

DiaperTalesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें