Pretty Princess

Girl names: Adrianna Brynn Melissa and Alyssa

I was enjoying myself in Melissa's diaper, I was rubbing it around and squishing the mess. Melissa watched me doing it curiously, she was probably wondering what it felt like and possibly why I seemed to be enjoying it so much. After all, it ain't everyday another girl asks to switch into your messy diaper for you.

A few minutes have passed and all of us were occupied by something, Brynn, Adrianna, and Alyssa all were playing with dolls, I was pretending to be coloring a book but was really just playing with my messy diaper, and Melissa seemed to be digging through bins for something.

She must have found it because she started pulling out a plastic tote to open it. Turns out she was looking for costumes. She opened the tote to reveal various costumes that resembled dresses and some other things, they were of nice quality and looked to be purchased recently. Melissa saw me watching, "Wanna put one on, Carla?"
I really did want to, "Will they fit?"

Melissa said, "They will, I actually have a confession. You are not the only one with a weird secret, I actually like cosplay, but not mature stuff rather baby things. I really like the princesses. My mom has been getting and making costumes for me since I was little until a few weeks ago. I have recently been obsessed with Frozen. Anna is soooo cute and I have both her outfits from Frozen 1&2 and Elsa's."

"Melissa, that is sooo adorable, I actually really love Elsa and her cute outfit from the second movie, her traveling dress and coat."

Melissa pulled it out and held it up to my body.
"Try it on, I bet you will look super adorable"

I took the outfit, spun around and realized that I had no wear to change into it in private. The bathrooms were locked and the other girls were in the room. Melissa must have noticed I was confused, she said "You can just change into it here, I mean... you did get changed next to Adrianna and we kinda had that make out session earlier, I don't think it would matter very much if you take off your top right now."

I agreed and started taking off my onesie. I pulled on the dress and the cute leggings over top my diaper. I looked so cute. I looked up from my outfit and noticed Melissa had put on Anna's outfit from the beginning of Frozen 2. She was so pretty I just wanted to cuddle next to her and feel her warmth along with the soft, squishy padding of her diaper. We both got up and exchanged ideas that we should braid each others hair the way they have it in the movie. Meanwhile, the other girls took notice and began going through the other costumes. Adrianna decided to put on the Belle costume from Beauty & the Beast, Brynn pulled out Cinderella's ball gown, and Alyssa pulled out something skimpier. Turns out it was Wonder Woman's red, white, & blue outfit. Melissa and I finished braiding each others hair and the other girls were putting final touches on their adorable outfits, when the door opens and in walks Mrs. Harris.
"Oh look at all my sweet babies playing dress up, that's so cute. I do hope all of you are hungry though because I brought some milk." Mrs. Harris then pulls off her shirt and scoots onto a chair to then pop out one of her tits. She pats her lap for someone to come sit on it, but all of us just stare wide-eyes at the (Not gonna lie) hot woman who just took off her shirt to reveal her boobs in front of us. Melissa questioned what her mother was doing, to which she responded with, "I want my babies to be big and strong," and then got up, walked over to me and picked me up. I was amazed by her strength but then again I wasn't that big and it was a small distance to the chair she sat down on. She encouraged me to start drinking and I did. The milk tasted odd, but I was sucking on the nipple of my crushes mother because she was treating us like babies. I loved it so very much and didn't want to stop sucking until Mrs. Harris told me I should share some with the rest of the girls. I got off her lap and sat down next to Melissa while Brynn was beckoned onto the lap. Melissa had no clue what to do or say, so I simply said, "that was very odd, but it was quite good."

Melissa looked at me and then took my hand. She said, "That was very weird, and still is, but I now know I want this. To be diapered 24/7 and have my mommy feed me her milk." I was shocked she told be this, but I did figure she was enjoying it. I told her that if her mom is only doing this stuff for me and the rest of the group, but is going to stop after we leave, then she is always welcomed at my house to play dress up and baby