The Changing

Adrianna and I were brought into Mommy's room to get changed. I then told her that all the changing materials and my onesies were in my bag in Melissa's room. (I did give her permission to got through my belongs in case you are wondering). She returned with two diapers, two onesies with skirts, a changing mat, and some other materials. We then laid on the floor to get changed. My heart was racing because I was now naked on the floor of my crush's Mom's room. I got cleaned up and then a onesie was slide over my head. I didn't want the cute skirt that went with it because I now wanted my diaper to be seen. Adrianna was so adorable getting changed and I just loved how much she looked like an infant. We both made quite a mess, but Mommy told us we could go play while she cleans up. We headed back to Melissa's room. Brynn, Alyssa, and Melissa were all still in just a diaper and t-shirt. By now it was around 4:30 and we were all a bit tired. We decided to hang around Melissa's room and play with dolls. I know, I know, childish but we all were a bit shocked at what we had just experienced and Alyssa was already fooling around with them when Adrianna and I returned. As we were playing with the dolls Melissa still had around from when she was younger, I noticed a brown stain on Melissa's diaper. She had pooped herself and was sitting in it. I was enjoying the view for a bit before I realized she was staring back at me. I crawled over to her and sat my pretty princess bottom next to hers. "Pssst...you know that your diaper is full."

"Yea, I know," she responded, "My mom told the group that we had to go to the bathroom in the diapers, but in private she told me that she said everyone just so I could fit in but she didn't really want me to go in the diapers."

"Well what if she finds out you did?" I asked.

"For the most part she is the greatest mom in the world, but I don't want her to think i want to act like a kid again even though I really do want too."

"Well what if she doesn't find out."