Chapter 6: "What is your name?"

Fate. The inevitable. A path that every person is destined to follow.

From the day living things are born there is one grim certainty: You will die. 

It's what you do within that time that makes you alive.

But if everyone is destined to follow a pre-determined path, is that really living? Or is it just being a slave to fate itself?

Regardless, no matter the destination, the train of fate will continue moving forward. Even if the cycle of time repeats itself forever.

However if you possess the ability to change fate, would you take control? That resolve in itself is a burden.

I pity you, Trickster.

But I believe that you can overcome any obstacle that comes your way.

Even if you begin to lose yourself in the process.

Unknown month, unknown day, 2005

"Are you listening to me?" A feminine voice calls out, sitting adjacent from a (Hair color) boy. 

The young boy sat blankly near a table, the contents containing gourmet food of luxury and other expensive material possessions. The boy himself had no light in his eyes, it was like a dimming bulb. 

"Hey!" The girl says once more, this time more loudly. 

The boy breaks out of his day-dream, coming to his senses and eyeing the girl in front of him. Her appearance was similar to his, (Hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes albeit more feminine.  

"Miyu?" He asked.

The girl, Miyu, was the boy's twin. She huffed, "You weren't paying attention to me, were you?"

The twins were both eleven years old, and were eating alone. The boy had been spacing out and had been ignoring his twin sister.

"I wasn't." replied the boy. He was honest with his words, he didn't sugar coat them at all. Miyu thought that she knew her brother.

They used to play together all the time, but soon Miyu became too busy despite the fact that they both are only eleven. Even though the two of them moved locations every year, the two never stopped frequently playing together. But one day, the boy stopped and distanced himself from Miyu. Every day and night she trained her skills, but her own brother never seemed to acknowledge her talent, or even her at all.

Miyu gripped onto the fork she held in her hand in anger, "You never listen to me." She growled. The grip on her fork softened, and so did her voice. Her expression soured and her posture looked despondent, "I wanted to go to the park with you..."

"Why?"

Miyu scoffed, "Why? We're leaving Mikage-cho soon! Dad and mom need me for the rest of the week, I wanna spend some time with you!" She looked unhappy, but eager to go with her brother.

The boy simply shook his head, "No thanks. Go by yourself." he bluntly said.

Miyu physically recoiled and stood up from where she was sitting, "Fine!" she angrily said, "it's not like I wanted to hang out with you anyways, I have friends who rather spend time with me anyways!" 

Her friends that she referred to were ones that piggy-backed off of her talent. From the beginning, Miyu (Last Name) had been given the talent that most kids her age do not possess, she was particularly gifted in cooking much like her parents and frequently cooked for her friends. After all, her cooking was what made her obtain friends quickly.