Non Chapter: Important Changes.

Two small changes will be made to the Persona 3 fic. I've decided to change the main Persona of the reader character, and for good reason. In Persona 3, S.E.E.S' initial personas are rooted in Greek Mythology. While not all of the Ultimate Personas are Greek or Roman Mythos, I've decided that having Camael as the initial Persona would not really fit, thus I'll be changing it.

The name of the new Persona shall be replaced to "Perseus", the greek hero who was known for beheading Medusa and saved Andromeda from the sea monster Cetus. It's simply a name change, so nothing too serious. All previous chapters will have Perseus be the replacement name for Camael. Camael and Perseus both hold the same representation of "Strength" which I consider to be the secondary arcana of your character.

The second thing that shall be changed is the Velvet Room. The Velvet Room for the reader character used to be a train that consistently kept moving forward without a destination in mind, but I felt that instead it should be changed into something different as it felt too similar to the Velvet Rooms of Persona 3's Protagonists and 4's, and while it did fit with the reader having moved constantly I felt like it didn't reflect the actual state of his heart.

So I decided that I'm changing the Velvet Room to represent something different. It'll now be a Campfire near some tents, representing camping out in a singular location (Tatsumi Port Island) and how the reader character takes trips to various areas. Campfires are what I think of "chill" environments while the campfire itself represents hidden anger that'll gradually dim. 

Why am I explaining the Velvet Room in such detail? Well that'll relate to your own character arc as we progress through the story, in other cases your own Social Link. I feel that these changes are necessary as it fits more onto what I personally want to write for the main character. 

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, most of my energy in regards to the Persona story is setting a solid plan as to what I want to happen in the plot, to ensure that I can reasonably explain plot points and original content so it's not just a one-on-one retelling of Persona 3, I really want you to feel like you're not just inserted into the story, but actively changing it if that makes sense.