Rewriting

Hi gamers

Been a bit huh

I'm going to rewrite the story from the beginning, as when I had began writing it in like... 2018-19 ish I did have an ending in mind for where I wanted to bring our own little version of this story to, however I've rewritten it a few times already and it didn't turn out how I liked.

This was way before the Remake of Persona 3 came out.

There were some things I wish I could take out from this version of the story, but we were already a bit too deep into the story for me to do that. 

One of the biggest things is making us Wild Card users, which in the long term wouldn't make that much sense since we weren't going to become the Great Seal, and our character had a bigger connection with the P1 and P2 cast who could already use multiple personas later down the line.

And honestly I felt it was kinda cheap that we could just be... better than the MCs lol.

So I'm going to restart from the beginning.

The concrete plan is to go from Persona 3 - to Persona 4 - to Persona 4 Arena and Arena Ultimax and then - Persona 5 Royal but we're... adults :D 

So it won't just be a Persona 3 story, rather a Persona... trilogy story? I have set plan now, so this exact story will be abandoned, so that a new one can come.

Additionally, Wattpad's been sorta weird for me? I have to go through extra loops just to write chapters it's so weird, I can't just click "write new chapter" to write anymore, it's so weird. 

SORRY FOR BEING A SLOW DOO-DOO HEAD I PROMISE TO BE BETTER