Chapter 9: Yasoinaba trip (1)

(Author's Note: Hey guys, I made a chart on the moves I'd like Perseus to learn all the way up to Lvl 70! However, I cannot reveal them because I don't want to reveal my plan for the Ultimate Persona! Somethings that been changed are: You are weak to Darkness and Fire skills, but are strong against Wind attacks. 

As mentioned before, some of your Social Links will be OC characters, and others will be characters present in the game. I'm thinking that the Social links can go up to 10, 5 being the middle ground for the Link that I'll put on hold for later down the line in the Calendar. This is so I can focus on other Social Links; so this'll be the final part of The Chariot link for a while.

Also I am adding some more plot for Strega, because why not :0)

June 16th, 2009

"(Name)-kun!"

...

...

I groan and turn in my bed as I slept, ignoring the loud voice of a girl from the door of my dorm room. 

"(Name)-kun!!!" 

The voice being raised alarmed me a bit, so I opened my eyes ever so slightly. I turn my head to the person who's yelling at me, but my eyes were blurred from just waking up. I go to rub my eyes, but then a pillow is launched toward me at the speed of a cannonball, slapping into my face with the force of a rhino's horn.

I made an audible "oof" sound before coming to my senses. Hamuko stood at my door, managing somehow to unlock it. She had the facial expression I can only describe as "pouty". She was wearing the Gekkoukan uniform as usual.

"You jerk!" She yelled at me. "You were supposed to be up an hour ago! If you don't hurry up, we'll be late for the bus!"

"Bus..?" I thought to myself. Then it hit me, I quickly jumped off my bed, my feet touching my magnificent slippers, crushing them underneath my weight. "Crap, that's right! We're going to Inaba today!"

I look outside to see that it was indeed still dark out. I breathe a sigh of relief before I remembered that our Basketball coach specifically said that we'd have to meet at the school early.

Hamuko saw my panic and gave me a comforting expression. "You packed didn't you? If you didn't I'll help!" 

I open up my closet. "I just need my uniform and some extra clothes right?"

"No need." Hamuko replied. "We'll be staying at an Inn that both teams booked, they provide us with Yukata to wear while we stay for the night."

"That's good, less luggage to carry the better." I replied. "Say, I know..." I closed my closet. "Why don't I take you out to lunch while we're there? We'll have free time right? It'll be on me." 

Hamuko looked surprised for a moment. "Are you asking me on a date, (Name)-kun?" 

"What? Is that weird?"

Hamuko tremors her head and waves her hand. "Nono, just a bit surprised is all."

I didn't even react to that. "Wasn't really my intention. I just wanted to pay you back for the earbuds."

"If anything it should be me who treats you; I'm the one who broke your headphones..."

Minato, in his uniform as well, enters the room. "Yo." He said.

"Senpai?" I say. "Crap, did I accidentally wake you up?"

"You didn't hear?" replied Minato. "I'm surprised, you're on the basketball team."

"Huh? ...What do you mean?"

Hamuko sighed. "Minato is joining us on the trip because your teammate is injured and he decided to fill in."